12 - Pleasant

author's note: Here is the next chapter. I know there are a few people who are reading this. I am very grateful for that.

______________

You opened your eyes refreshed. A feeling like never before. Warm and pleasant. Everything would be fine if you didn't feel the warm breath against your neck and your chest rising behind you. It took you out of a pleasant state of numbness after sleep. The person behind you, none other than a Gojo, hugged you against him, clinging to your body, leaving no gap between you and me. Face pressed against your hair as his warm breath hit your neck. It all became unpleasant right away. You always felt embarrassed when he was so close to him. Even if you've been "together" for a few days and he is becoming more and more open, you still haven't got used to it. It is difficult for you. Suddenly think your friend is your fiancé. You don't know much about him so far. You had no feelings for him, but two months ago you fell in love with him. It was just a crush, and it's over. Now, to start to function normally with him, you would have to at least fall in love with him again, without saying anything about falling in love. This situation required a lot of sacrifice on your part. You couldn't go to work for the morning shift today because now he was asleep holding you still in bed, but you couldn't leave without his knowledge either. You couldn't do that because you remembered his reactions when he got home and it was dark there. He thought you ran away from him. So what would he do if you really ran away? Would he chase you? Left alone? You won't find out because you don't even want to try.

You could go to work a second shift. You would go to work today and spend some time alone with your thoughts. It all depends on how quickly the Gojo wakes up.

___________

You were lying there for another hour. During this time, he only sometimes squeezed you tighter or slightly loosened his grip for a moment. During this time, you also began to feel uncomfortable. As soon as you turned slightly to your side to lean more on your back, you heard him groan as he yawned. You looked at his face. Eyes half closed and a sleepy face. He was watching you trying to stay awake again.

"Good morning Baby." he whispered kissing your forehead. You weren't sure whether to answer, but to be nice you did answer.

"Good morning"

"Did you sleep well? Because I do. How killed." he said, stretching.

"Yes." that's the only thing you answered him.

"Something happened? You need something?" he asked looking at your face. You seemed absent and thoughtful.

"No. I'm just thinking about work." you whispered. "I have to go to the second shift."

"Uh? Why do you want to go there?" he was suddenly completely awake.

"For work."

"You don't have to work."

"But I want. I have friends there." you pulled your legs out from under the duvet and got out of bed heading for your clothes and to the bathroom.

Gojo thought about your words at the time. „You had your friends there." These few people. You trusted them and have known each other for three years. You only know him for three months and you don't trust him. Why? He would like to know it too. He was even nicer to you than the rest, and you still prefer their company to him. He got out of bed and headed to the bathroom for you. When he got there you were dressed and ready to go out and you were brushing your teeth. Seeing him in the mirror when he was leaning against the doorframe did not surprise you at all. He liked to come when he least expected and stare. As you passed it, you looked at the clock showing 11 o'clock. You could still come back to the remnants of your first shift. You said goodbye to him without anything and left the house taking the elevator to the ground floor, from where you walked along the sidewalk towards the cafe. Without any buses, taxis or company.

____________

The last time of your first shift went smooth, but that changed when Misa came to work. She saw the ring on your finger and excitedly started jumping around you asking about everything.

"Who is this? I know him? Please tell me!" she begged in a separate room on your break. You thought you'd better not tell her anything, but she guessed it herself. "That's the guy you were making out with lately, right?"

You looked at her with wide eyes.

"Haha! I guessed!" she cheered. "This is how? Can you tell me how it happened?"

She guessed so you didn't mind telling her it was him. And that's what you said. Only later she started asking questions about the circumstances. He dazzles your eyes at the mere reminder of how he literally bought you.

"H-He... He bought me..." you tugged softly.

"He what?!" Misa no longer sounded cheerful, but furious.

"He had a contract with my father ... And ... I had no choice..."

"You could have said no. There is always such an answer."

"I know... But I could not... Hurt him... He is so happy now..." threatening tears ran down your cheeks.

"If I find this bastard, I'll make him take everything back." she snapped her knuckles.

"He paid our debts... The only condition was... That I agree to marry him..."

"He is frivolous! You are priceless! How can you buy a wife who doesn't even want to ?!"

"He paid 10 million at a time." you said and her jaw dropped for a moment.

"It is..." she didn't have time to finish because your associate suddenly entered the room.

"(y / n) some guy came over and says he wants to know you. He says he is your future husband."

__________

You left the room with Misa behind you. You saw a Gojo standing in his usual clothes and glasses. He was holding a small bag in his hand.

"(y/n)!" he shouted happily as he came over to hug you. Fortunately, it was already after the biggest hour rush and at the moment there was no customer in the cafe, for which you were deeply thanking. "I have come-"

"Leave her you bastard alone! She is not a buyable thing!" Misa suddenly shouted, standing between him and you. "I will not let someone like you who spend money on all sides spoil her life with impunity! It deserves more than you do!"

His face turned to stone as if he didn't want to hear about it anymore. He would have kept screaming if you hadn't stopped him. Suddenly he fell silent at the sight of your gentle smile and then backed away. You approached the white-haired man gently placing your hand on his bicep.

"What did you come for?" You asked smiling a little. His face lit up a little but remained unhappy.

"For you. You won't work here any longer."