35 - Shops

His skin was always warm when you touched it. Always delicate and well-groomed. Even though all his masculine features were visible, when you closed your eyes you might think he is a child. The child he was dreaming of now and asking for. You ran your thumb under his eye then gently stroking his cheek. He muttered satisfaction as he felt the caress and, grabbing the back of your head, he pulled you up a little to deepen the kiss, and you had to stand higher on your toes. You weren't interested that your legs might start to ache after a while from this position. It was okay now because you can feel him next to you. The strongest man in the world as well as a man wanted by women. And it was you who had it with you now. Probably no one in your family or anyone around you would think that you would create a relationship with such a person. Rich and handsome. Additionally, he chose you, not you. It was he who proposed it. The relationship he wants, no matter what you are. You could only be glad that he changed your whole life, and it continues to do so. It will change all of this until there is nothing left of your previous life. He just waited for you to say you love him. Everything will become completely different.

You stepped away from him before he initiated another kiss. Not that you didn't want it. After all, his mouth was always so inviting. Soft and sweet. But if you were going to go out somewhere, you'd have to stop it now because he wouldn't end.

You picked your favorite sweatshirt and then I went to the Gojo who was standing near the front door waiting. You failed to convince him to dress differently, and insisted he go like this. You couldn't help it. He was the one who set what he would do.

Being quite happy with your appearance, you left the room and went to it. He was standing in front of the door, looking at the phone with a lollipop in his mouth. He paid no attention to you.

"We can go?" you asked standing next to him. You looked with a faint pink on your cheek, seeing how much his shirt was unbuttoned. Maybe it wasn't as cold outside as you thought it was... His shirt was almost halfway open, still showing his chest.

"Yes. We can go." he replied hiding the phone in his pants pocket.

"Wait. You can't go like this." you pointed to his chest.

"Again? It's not cold."

"This is not the point..." You looked down, not wanting to show the pink on your cheeks. He leaned down, running the back of his hand over your skin and smiled.

"Do not be shy. You are so sweet."

"Shut up..." you hissed in a scowl.

"If not then what is it? " suddenly he grabbed your hand and placed it on his exposed skin. Your cheeks warmed more, and his lips twisted into a huge smile.

You wanted to take your hand away from him, but he squeezed it tighter, wrapping his fingers around it.

His heart melted when he saw you on his face. He felt it beating faster than ever. He had never known that feeling. Now he really knew he was in love. He knew how his feelings changed day by day. He craved your touch and presence more and more. Like no one else has ever. He didn't know someone as connected to him as you in your life. Even if you are only bound by a contract. But he saw that you are not as before. He knew you loved him. But you won't admit it. It can only drain your uncertainty and make you admit your love at last. Even though he himself doesn't know much about her. But he knows that's what he feels. He wouldn't feel like that with you this way.

You knew he was looking at you and studying every part of your face. You knew he was laughing at your embarrassment. You can't always feel his chest, and he still draws your hand to hers.