23 - "I found a person I don't want to lose"

Seeing that you are going to shower, he thinks about joining you. He didn't have to worry about covering up anymore because he would be able to take his hands off you on the pretext that he already saw you naked. And he did not regret any of his actions. He could keep telling you how beautiful you are for the next few hours so that you would feel too confident in your body. So does he. He left the room very hurriedly, heading for the bathroom. He opened the door tilting his head to see where you are. You were standing in front of the shower, still covered in cloth, staring at the various knobs on the wall of the very large shower. It had one knob for unscrewing the water and many others. Next to it there was a waterproof panel built into the wall to set the water temperature. Hesitantly, you clicked on the right places to set the temperature you like. You didn't realize the Gojo was looking at you.

Right now the white-haired man was glad that the lock on the door broke and he gave it to be replaced, so you couldn't close it with the knob. A bit impatient with your actions, he sighed so that you would not hear. After all, Satoru was not a very patient man. The slightly closed eyes turned to normal. His pupils dilated as you gently pulled the cover off, grabbing it and folding it to put it back on the cupboard.

"She didn't even have to fold it..." he thought, rolling his eyes slightly. Sometimes he had enough of your kindness and diligence to clean up after himself.

But as soon as you turned around, walking slowly into the shower and closing the glass door at the same time, he leaned in tighter to see you. The water vapor began to cover the glass, making it almost impossible for him to see. He could only come over then. So he closed the door behind him silently walking to the large shower. You knew he was coming to you after hearing the door close. You squeezed your thighs lightly and placed your hands on your chest while the steam hid the rest of your body. You heard the glass door open. You weren't looking at him.

"I can?" He asked. You glanced over your shoulder without even looking at him or answering, before turning your back on him again. You didn't tell him anything or let him go, but he took off his underwear by stepping under the hot water, standing right behind you. He didn't touch you until he spoke first. "I'm sorry for that... I shouldn't be playing with you like this..."

You nodded at him.

He sighed as he entered and closed the shower.

You weren't sure if you would forgive him or not. By the way, it wasn't so bad. Just banter. He was like that. You will not change his character. Then you can forgive him. It's nothing.

"That's nothing. Nothing happened." you spoke to him slightly pushing back what was only a little possible. Despite the large size of the shower cubicle, it was still quite large. Shoulder width and height were intimidating.

Before you could move a few more centimeters, he pressed your back against him, hugging your stomach with one hand. Putting his head on your wet shoulder, he felt into the warmth of the water and your body. He relaxed.

He began to run his hands over your skin feeling your softness as he ran his fingers along each curve. Hips, stomach, shoulders, valley between the breasts.

"Will you turn to me?" he asked lightly kissing your ear. You turned 180 degrees slowly, covering yourself with your hands and looking away from his naked form. He was amused by your still shameful behavior. "You don't have to cover yourself. You're beautiful."

He grabbed your wrists, gently trying to persuade you to leave them.

It worked, but hesitantly. You stopped in front of him without hiding, just holding the backs of his hand.

He pulled his hand out of your gentle embrace and placed it on your back while his other hand reached for the knobs and shower panel. He turned on the gentle warm drizzle that enveloped your bodies.