50 - Honestly

It was that one day.

One day so much happened.

One day you learned so much. 

One day thanks to which you can be much closer.

One day you know you are no longer alone. Not the two of us.

One day your life took a spin...

You probably never would have come to terms with having a baby before. 

In the future, yes. Why not. Even if kids are annoying at times, that would be your baby. And you couldn't help loving him. Girl or boy, you'll still love them.

This baby is yours. 

Yours and Satoru.

If there is no mistake and you are already together and also married, there is no point in holding back.

Now that you have a baby, you won't miss the chance.

Satoru wanted it. You too have always wanted a family.

You don't see any obstacles.

Apart from your own fear, there is nothing that can hinder you.

You may be around three weeks pregnant. There is nothing wrong with that.

Just nausea and stomach aches. So you have time to get used to it.

You are lucky that Satoru is not a man who, due to his young age, would not want a child for now.

You are almost five years younger than him.

But the difference is not that big. If he was much older than you, you might consider it. You don't know if you want a very old husband.

Likewise, you would prefer your child not to have a father who will be fifty when he attends elementary school.

Satoru is not old. And it will never be too old for you. You are already married and you will not get younger. Neither is he. You met him when he was 25 and it doesn't bother you. This is the perfect deal for you. He already knows life a little longer than you do.

That's why you know you can smile at him now. You cannot regret having a baby. You can't regret Satoru being the father. 

You don't regret it was an accident.

But all life is full of coincidences. Can't plan anything. It would have happened later anyway. 

You don't just do it. You cannot do this to keep it with you all your life.

You do this because you want to live a happy life with him.

You want your life to be the better. It doesn't matter for how long, but it's best if it is forever.

"Satoru. I'm glad you are happy. It's really nice to hear that you are happy to have a baby."

"Yeah? Suguru, guess who their uncle will be."