43 - Jealous club fun

"(y/n) you can't wear it..." You heard a groan behind you as you stared at the dress.

"Why not?" You asked, turning towards Satoru.

Ever since you got that dress out of the suitcase, he started moaning.

He walked around and just said you couldn't wear it. 

You were supposed to go to the club. That's why you want to dress nicely.

In the morning they clearly said they wanted to go to the club in the evening.

And now, as the hour of your departure approaches, he is starting to act strange.

"You can't wear this. Put on something else..." he muttered as he approached you, grabbing the fabric in your hands.

You looked at his arm that was next to yours. 

"After all, I was supposed to dress nicely, so I want to do it. Why can't I wear it on when it's a pretty dress??" you asked lowering your hands with the dress in your hands.

He pressed his chest against your back and groaned sadly.

You know he is pretending to be sad now to either make you feel guilty or just irritate you.

"Satoru, tell me why I can't?" 

"Others will see more of you..." he groaned, resting his head on your shoulder.

You turned your head to the side to look at him.

He was blindfolded now, so you couldn't see his eyes through the black fabric.

Then you looked at your dress. 

It didn't reveal that much.

It was short-sleeved with a slightly higher neckline. Dark blue. It was just above the knee. 

Is it too much, in his opinion?

After all, he himself wanted you to buy it. He said you would take it for sure because you look very good.

Or maybe he liked it, but didn't want anyone else to see you like that...

It probably was.

Sometimes he's too jealous a man.
Not that someone is jealous of what that person has. He can have it right away. Previously, he could only envy a stable relationship. But even then, he didn't mind being single. 
Now he has you. He loves you. You love him. He cannot envy someone that they have a relationship. Because he has it too. Additionally, you are his fiancée, soon to be his wife. So now he's even better than some! 

Now he can only be jealous of giving someone more attention than he is giving himself. He only gets jealous when you don't pay attention to him because you prefer to be with someone else. Sure, you love him. But you also have friends. You can talk to them and do all kinds of things. He is jealous that you spend more time with them than with him. That you don't deal with him like that. 

He can handle himself. He can do almost everything himself. He doesn't need anyone's help. But he prefers you to be next to him. He is very resourceful about anything, but he would like you to be with him so that he can help you. To spend some time together.

He is like an adult child. That's why he acts this way.

He is jealous that someone can see more of you than he can.

No worries... He's seen you naked before. Without a single one clothes. So he wins anyway. 

You don't understand his jealousy, but it's even sweet that it is. At least you know he only wants you for himself.