16 - Calmly

The white-haired man's sentences surprised the woman a lot. She had never heard him say these words about anyone. And now he was standing with someone in his arms, asking for help. It's as if his pride vanishes for a moment. She waited for a moment to laugh at him. Great Satoru Gojo asking someone for help. An event she thought would never happen. If she even wanted to laugh, she couldn't see him so desperate.

It was obvious that he would address her as the closest person to be able to use the reverse cursed technique. She wanted to laugh at him, showing that even he would not do without help. She didn't do anything like that. For her, Gojo seemed too desperate to hurt him. She had known him for many years and had only seen him like this once. He couldn't pick himself up after his best friend left, and now he was like you. She thought you must have been someone very important to him. If it were not so and you were just a random person who was only scratched, you would be taken to an ordinary hospital. You couldn't be ordinary or he wouldn't be so worried.

You moved slightly in his embrace, wondering where you were. Sudden stabbing pain in your leg made you whine softly for Satoru to calm you down.

"Calmly darling. Everything is fine, I'm with you" lightly massaging your arm while holding you in the air. "Get some rest. Remember I'm here."

The tone of his voice calmed you down to the point where you believed that you would be safe with him. Even if you didn't want to know him after all this, you could still trust him as a friend. He didn't mean bad for you. He was really helping now. Like a real friend. During the moment you kept your eyes open, you didn't exactly see the woman behind you who was looking at the scene in front of her with intrigue. You closed your eyes again placing your head on the white-haired man's chest. He looked at you with a soft smile before looking back at the brunette in front of him.

"Sweetheart?" she repeated his word with one eyebrow raised.

"Shoko please. Take care of her." each time the serious word „please" came from his lips made her brain stop. It was strange to hear him say it. It was the first time he could say it over and over again. "Plea-"

"Okay! But stop saying that. It's weird when you say it." she said as she walked towards the office.

The gojo almost started running at her, trying not to move you so much. He was in a hurry for her to heal you. He got impatient as they walked. He still felt your warm blood rushing over his hand which he could not stand anymore and the moment he was told to put your body on the examination table he did so quickly but gently enough. Instead of trickling blood onto his skin, it was slowly falling onto the table. You had a vein cut that's why it was bleeding so much.

"You will go out?" she asked quickly grabbing gloves and scissors.

"No. I'm staying." he answered firmly.

"Just don't bother me and step back."

She put on rubber gloves on her hands, also pulling the mask over her face. Grasping the steel scissors from the next table, she cut your pants by cutting them around the wound. She tried to gently pull the material away from the cut but it was partially in the center of the wound. A slightly stronger pull made you move as you tried to move away from the pain. They both thought you were asleep. Now Ieiri didn't have time to numb your leg.

"Gojo do something hell for something and calm her down." she said, stabilizing your leg so you wouldn't move it. In a second he appeared at your side, grabbing your hand so you could squeeze him for relief. He whispered softly stroking your head as you doubled over in pain. Your hands tightened on his, holding it tight, hoping it would ease the awful feeling.

Out of the corner of his eye he looked at what his friend was doing, seeing her widening the gash to insert a small pair of tongs. He felt your little hands gripping him tighter. And he heard your whining and crying louder. He looked at your face and couldn't bear your pain. This pain was due to the help. He started to caress your face and head more reassuringly helping you bear it. He looked again as the woman focused, slowly pulling the fabric from the center of your leg. All frayed and covered in blood. She began to pull it out piece by piece, trying not to damage anything else. The gojo only prayed for the end of this ordeal. When you were in physical pain, he was in mental pain. He leaned lower, letting you press your face against his neck. He felt all your hot tears on his skin and pleaded for an end. Anything else he would do would not help your pain. At last, all the material was pulled out of the wound and thrown into the rubbish bin. The incision was cleaned and ready for treatment. Everything would be perfect if it were not for the proposal of the woman dealing with your wound.

"I will regenerate her vein and deeper damage. Only a shallow incision will be left and it should heal by itself in some time." she said straightening up in the chair next to her before bending back using her technique.

"Huh?" he was surprised looking at her.

"It may take a long time to heal before the skin fully heals. After that, only a scar will remain."

"But why?! Regenerate her entire wound!" he shouted suddenly pulling your head away from him.

"The wound isn't threatening her life for me to do it. It will heal by itself." she said finishing work on the deeper parts of the wound.

"Why can't you do this ?! I don't want this shit to remind her of what she went through! Heal it! Every time I see it, I'll be guilty of what happened! For once, do something I want!"

The woman looked at him seriously. It wasn't the usual cocky Gojo she knew. It was someone who didn't look like him at all. A man worried about someone. He could even pay her. Give everything for the wound to disappear. She looked like she was wondering.

Suddenly she sighed loudly before reactivating the technique.

"You're gonna owe me." she said, taking care of the leg, which with each passing moment began to look more and more like before.

__________

"She should be resting now. They will stay here overnight." she said pushing him out of the room. He stared over his shoulder as he saw your sleeping form covered up on the bed. He had seen his leg fully healed now, and he didn't even have to worry about the scars. There is only a red mark that will disappear soon. He was really grateful that she did it for you, so he already knew how to repay that person. When she closed the door he spoke with a slight smile.

"I'll buy you expensive whiskey for that." he said knowing Ieirido's fondness for alcohol.

"That's what I'm talking about."