53 - Changes

a/n: Possible mistakes because I haven't edited it very much.

~

You don't know why, but for a moment you thought Satoru wanted to get rid of you.

He never wanted you to go anywhere, alone. And now he himself asked if you wanted to go to Misa.

You didn't mind going there. Visit people at work. 

Besides, you have to thank your ex-boss for the wedding cake. You wish she could have been with you... 

But at least you will thank her and talk to her. At least you'll do something nice for her. And that's the only thing you can do now. It was sorry to hear her say that she cannot come with Misa because she has to stay with her husband. Apparently he fell ill and she had to keep an eye on him. If she hadn't stayed with him, he might have been hospitalized. Or worse. She didn't want to leave him unattended.

Hope everything is alright now. 

You just don't know what important Satoru had to do that he couldn't come with you. You know he doesn't like your father and it reminds him of bad times. But he has to understand that it is not always good. And maybe they'd make up with your father somehow... Who knows...

"(y/n), just take care of yourself fine?" Satoru said, holding your waist.

"I'll be careful, Satoru, don't worry." you answered him by hugging his chest.

"I don't want anything to happen to you."

"After all, you can come with me..." You muttered.

"I must do something. But I will come to you later. We'll come home once." he said, hugging you gently. "I promise you will never be unhappy again. "

He whispered it.

As if he had to do something. 

Why should you be unhappy? You forgave him everything. You are honest with him in your feelings. Everything he did to you is gone from your heart. 

"It's very nice to see you, (y/n)! You don't have to thank for the cake. But I am sorry again for not being able to come." you said your ex-boss when you spoke to her. 

"You don't have to apologize! Is fine! I wish you could come. Let your husband get better." you smiled and said cheerfully. 

You want to find out where Misa is. But you want to talk to the old woman. 

"(y/n), love you have really changed. I've been waiting for days until you finally start living like a normal woman. Not like a man tired of life. I'm glad you are happy."

You blushed slightly at her words...

Have you changed that much?

You doubt it shows. But you know you've changed for sure. You have already worked as much in your life as you should have worked for the next few years.

While some don't work at all... So let them finally get their shit out and start earning money.

That is your opinion. 

People who work too much rest, people who work properly hold on to it. And people who throughout their lives have done nothing but spoil the lives of others, let them do whatever it takes.

These are your views on this world.

You know people who fall into these three groups. 

You don't really care about strangers. But you will never wish them what you had. Or you will wish for them to gain as much as you do later.