27 - Happy

"(y/n)!" Misa screamed when she saw you near the cafe where you used to work.

"Misa!" you ran to her hugging her and she started hugging you so that you thought she was going to strangle you.

"Oh god I thought I would never see you again !! You don't know how I felt when that idiot came for you and you left!!! I haven't seen you since then!"

"Bowl! Misa please you strangle me!" you said, hitting her lightly on the shoulder.

"But tell me please, what are you for ?! Are you back here ?! You left that idiot ?!" she screamed asking.

"I didn't come back because I can't. We are moving to Tokyo already tomorrow. Satoru packs things at home." you said suddenly without smiling. "I'd like to go back to work with all of you, but I can't..."

"You will always be able to come back to us. Even now! Leave him alone and come here!" she put her hands on your shoulders smiling slightly.

"I can't leave him..." You looked down at your feet, realizing that you are unable to leave the Gojo. He was already a close person to you...

"Say... You love him?" She asked.

"I do not... I don't know what I feel or what to feel..."

"...You are happy with him...?"

It took you a moment to understand her words but you realized she was right. That's why you nodded your head in affirmation.

"Hmm... If you're really happy with him, I don't see any reason for me to still hate him." she smiled sincerely looking into your eyes. "I am happy that you found this good in the life you deserve. Even if you are unsure of your feelings, it will change. So you either love it or you hate it. Personally, I wish you a better solution. Whatever it is."

"Thank you." you smiled back at her.

"So how? Why are you here? Say goodbye?"

"No. Satoru gave me the card and told me to have a fun while we're here. So I came to visit you. But I can see you're busy. You're going to work?"

"No. I took a few days off. Today I still have a day off." she smiled proudly and combed her dark hair. "And once more... Did he give you the card? How much is there? How much can you spend?" she smiled slyly.

"I don't know how much there is because I'm not going to spend much anyway. Besides, he said that if I wanted to, I could even borrow his account."

"Eh? So there's not much there." she laughed. Suddenly you heard your new phone ringing and when you pulled it out you picked up because the Gojo was calling. He said they finished packing things and if you want, he can tell Ijichi to take you somewhere if you want. You refused saying you prefer walking. "Oi! How much do you have on your account and how much we can spend?!!" Misa shouted into your phone.

"Have you met already?" He asked.

"Yes. I met Misa at the cafe."

"Hm. Tell her that if she wants to know how much I have on my account and how much you can spend, I will send you the balance of my account, and answering the latter, you can spend as much as you want but do not fulfill her wishes. You buy what you want, but you can only treat her to something that you can also use. Cinema, restaurant, other events, but without any clothes. I don't know her and my money is not made for strangers. But remember to buy yourself something nice~ I want to see it~"

"Okay I'll remember that..."

"So bye bye!" and hung up.

As soon as you took the phone away from your ear, you got a message about his account balance and it caused a huge shock. You showed it to Misa, not sure how to read this sum correctly.