49 - Enjoy?

You can't believe Satoru in everything.

Not in everything...

You cannot listen to him when he talks about food. Especially this fast food...

For the first time in two weeks, you went somewhere around town.

You went to the seaside for a few days, you spent the days at home.

It was very nice for you to be together when you could. In fact, you could always do that. 

Always as long as Satoru was off work. Now your month is not over yet. You still have about a month. So you have nothing to worry about. You will have your husband to yourself. And there is no reason to be afraid that something will go wrong.

Your life is almost planned.

Living together...

Living together with a smile. Being happy.

These are your only plans. 

You already know from experience that you can not plan anything in life. Because it often fails. And such plans are very often forgotten and cannot be changed.

Dreams are sometimes unreal.
Yours was before. Now, surprisingly, it has come true. You started a happy life.

You are healthy, you smile.

Well... At least you were healthy until Satoru took you to town. 

You were walking around the outskirts of Tokyo. There was a lot of people. Especially the market. 

And that's where you went.

It was crowded. Definitely more people than you expected. Various shops around. From jewelry to food. Even bars and vendors offering fast food.

You regret it the most...

You agreed to eat with Satoru in one of these booths.

There were a lot of customers there. Additionally, many people praised the food.

As if you didn't know Satoru, he suddenly got hungry. 

You lined up behind other people and waited for your turn.

You bought two portions of delicious looking and smelling food.

Plus it was sold by a nice old man who seemed to be very trusted. He did not look as mean as many of these seller. He smiled at every customer. It was a sincere smile.

As soon as you got your food, you went to sit on the park bench next door to eat it.

You don't know if it was Japanese or foreign, but it was very good. Perfectly seasoned, everything is carefully composed. Every accessory is perfect. 

Therefore, you also had to fight to prevent Satoru from stealing it and eating it. If he took it from you, you'd end up hungry. 

He would take away such delicious food from you.

Even though it was delicious. There was a lot of it. It was even cheap. Plus you saw the guy do it. You saw all the ingredients.

You were not allergic to anything there. There was nothing you didn't like. No allergies...

It was very well prepared. The stand was as clean as mine is standing in the street. 

Nothing was suspicious.

So why are you feeling bad now?... It is unfair that after eating it, only you now lie as if you were dead.

You ran away from Satoru's bed to go to the bathroom. You thought you were going to throw up.