24 - Sugar

Another day well started. No quarrel between you guys or anything wrong. Every time you wake up he says "I love you", you don't answer him the same. Your feelings still haven't changed. You don't love him. At least you tolerate him and consider him a friend again. Sure he would like you to finally tell him that you love him, but he doesn't rush you. It will not make you say it when it is not true. He has always felt a sympathy from you that goes towards him. You don't hate him. You let him do what he wants with you because you trust him. He was very grateful for that. If not true love, then at least a trust that can help in love. He has no intention of stopping loving you even if you don't love you back. He is persistent and will wait for you to understand this. So far, he could only show you how much he cares and love you with all his heart.

You liked him. Your brain was playing tricks on you and your heart was doing backflips to his actions, which could only mean that he is not only a friend, but you can also believe that one day he will make you will fall in love with him. All it takes is time and persistence. An arranged relationship can turn normal on the basis of feelings. You had to give yourself time to master the emotions it gives you. It was with him that you did things you never even thought about. For the first time you have tasted luxurious life. And it was fun. Sometimes it just felt like he was your sponsor now. Sugar daddy... And you're just his sugar baby. As if none of this was linked to his love for you. Though you knew how he felt about you.

You also wanted to fall in love with him. So as not to hurt him.

__________

Gojo was sitting on the couch looking at the phone when you suddenly joined him with a small basket of his freshly laundered clothes. He glanced your way, judging your appearance. You washed your old clothes by wearing them and wearing his short pants that allow you to move without problems with your legs. When he saw his laundry, he had to say something so that it wouldn't look like you were doing all the chores for him.

"You know you didn't have to do this, right?" he said, putting the phone aside on the couch.

"My guess is, but I was washing the clothes I was wearing so I figured I'd wash this as well. Where should I put this?" you asked looking around.

"Bet anywhere. Once a week I order a cleaning lady to sweep the whole house and do the laundry. I will call tomorow." he said waving his hand around as if pointing to the whole room.

"Oh no. Don't order people to do household chores. I don't mind cleaning or washing something at home. You have everything mechanized anyway."

"I know, but I don't want you to clean the whole house. It's a pain. That's why I don't clean myself."

"One day a week I can clean something up. Sitting idle is also not an interesting activity. So what to do with it? Or better, did the cleaning lady do this to you?"

"When she was washing my clothes, she would always go to my wardrobe afterwards ironing it and putting it back in its places." he explained.

"Okay. Wait a minute and I'll do it." you said taking a few steps ahead. "Actually... Where is your wardrobe?"

"One door in front of our bedroom door."

"Oh... I never knew about it..." you groaned softly. "I should be done soon." you started walking towards the corridor before he stopped you.