31 - True

It's been a few days since you met Gojo's best friend. It didn't seem that bad. You started taking care of household chores. While you are cleaning, washing dishes or cooking, he will come to you, distracting you from your work and distracting you. His behavior was mostly unequivocal. He wanted to either hug and kiss or spend the rest of the day in bed doing other activities than just sleeping.

He pulled you by the hips and hugged you away

"(y/n)~." he groaned as he brought his head to rest on your shoulder. Before he could continue, you answered him even knowing what he meant. You put down the knife you used to cut vegetables on the table next to the cutting board. His hands wrapped tightly around your waist, squeezing you and pushing you away from the cupboard. You already knew it would delay your dinner.

"Satoru not now. I'm making dinner." you said putting your hand on his forearm to push him away from you.

"That's why I'm here. I'm hungry and you look cute with this apron."

As he said this, he nibbled the fabric on you with his fingers.

"So I'll make dinner. I want to let go of me and I can finish this." you said catching the knife again.

"What are you doing?"

"I was gonna make the ramen, but if you don't let me go, it won't work." when you said that, his grip loosened slightly, but it didn't loosen.

"When?" he asked cheerfully. At the moment he behaved like a hungry child, nothing else. As if he had been starving since morning. Still, he ate breakfast four hours ago and then ate the cake you got from your ex-boss. You told him to leave you something. He left one piece. He ate most of your tart and was still hungry. It is unbelievable how insatiable he is.

"I'll do it even faster if you let me go."

"Then I'd rather you make it free with me than faster without me. I like to hold you and watching you cook is even interesting. Maybe I'll learn something else..."

You sighed.

"If you're not going to let go of me, at least loosen your grip a little so I can move somehow."

"Okay~"

He lowered his arms, keeping his hands on your hips. You couldn't say anything about him not letting go because he gave you freedom of movement. So you started to prepare the meal again. He watched your every move and was amazed at the smell that came out of the pot when you opened the lid to throw in the next ingredients.

When he knew that you were already finishing slowly And you tried to reach the cupboard for two bowls, instead of watching you struggle to reach them himself, he stretched out his hand grabbing them for you.

You turned off the fire when the curry was ready and his arms were firmly anchored on your body again. He pressed his lips against the bare part of your arm and rode his tongue over him. It made you blush and a soft screech as He squeezed you tighter and suddenly placed his lips in the same place he had previously shifted with his hot muscle. Like he was always greedy. You honestly didn't know if he liked to eat more or to annoy you and tease you. His fingers pinched the skin of your belly, pinching you. As you tried to shove your knee between yours you suddenly heard the doorbell. He wouldn't let you go then, too. But he was forced to do so After another sound from the door. Then he let go of you and went to answer it. As soon as he released you, you took off your apron and put down the chair standing nearby.

Curious who came, you left the kitchen leaning out from behind the wall and watching Satoru open the door where his friend was standing. There were two little girls with them. They were both dressed the same, but they differed in colors. one of them had short blond hair and light eyes. She was dressed in bright clothes. The other one looked almost identical to the one with the fair hair, but she had dark hair and dark eyes. Same clothes, unlike that girl, she was dressed in dark clothes. They looked like twins. Plus they came with this man who was still a big mystery to you.