42 - Stay like this longer

A/n: Now I publish chapters more often than before. I finished "Whispers in the dark", I think I'll finish tomorrow "Heartless". So I would also like to finish "Forever", even though it will take longer because I have to write 18 more chapters for this. I am working on it in turns with the chapters of my drafts stories.
This chapter is a bit short and also doesn't add much to the plot. But I wanted to write a short fluff cutscene.
Thank you for your support!💕

~

Because of what you told him, he didn't want to leave the room without you. He wanted to stay there with you and hug you. Nothing more.

He never wanted out of bed. He wanted to laze around with you. No matter who told him to go, he wouldn't have gone anyway.

If it's comfortable and pleasant for you. It mattered to him. If you want it, and if he wants it too, why should you stop.

No matter what time it was, he wanted to nurture you. Touch, kiss, hug. Watch you lie on it with a slight smile.

He hadn't expected his night to look like this. Not like that...
He thought he would drag you to bed in your room someday, and you would do something else. However, now, in the middle of the night, you are lying to yourself. With you, skin to skin.

He wasn't naked with you. He's taken pity, and you both are dressed somehow. He is lying in bed in your underwear and you are in his T-shirt.

It can even be considered a more intimate hug.

Every touch so gentle it made you shiver. Still, it was fine.

You were lying on his shoulder, snuggled up against the covers and his body.

Hands sliding smoothly over his chest.
You were drawing circles, lines, and then even hearts calmly. You felt his warm skin under your fingers. Delicate and pleasant to the touch. The muscles under the skin are slightly tense. But he was soft. He didn't get tense in such a way because something was irritating him.

Your touch just made him want to move to do the same. Pleasant chills also ran through it. That's why he wanted to hug you.

He was lying on his side, facing yours.

White locks of hair falling one way over the forehead and a little over the eyes.

It was tempting to run your fingers through his hair. But your hand only brushed some of the strands away from his face, and you watched his eyes narrow very slightly as he looked at you.

You wanted to look away as his eyes literally screwed on your face. His eyesight was so keen. And the color of the eyes... It was mesmerizing.

You don't understand what's happening with this. You would like to meet his eyes normally without embarrassing yourself. However, this is not possible. His eyes won't change. They will continue to be the same. He will look at you like that for the rest of his life.
You already told him you loved him. You can bond forever. Nothing makes it difficult anymore.

Neither other people nor your own feelings. You can tell yourself right away that you are together. Myself and others. No fear that someone will not accept it, and that will be the end. Your end. Your relationship and your life together.

And neither of you wants to go back to that previous life.

He doesn't want to go back to his boring life, and you don't want to go back to life with your father.

You don't even know what's happening to him. Moreover, he doesn't want to meet you. He probably forgot he had a daughter...

But it's okay.