Her Messiah 🤠

Her vision turned blurry as tears trickled down her face while she walked out. However, little did she know that someone was devastated to see her breaking down in a public place.

Arjun had his eyes glued to the table where Neha was sitting with a man a while ago. He had seen her getting disturbed in the conversation and he did not like the fact that she had left the restaurant with glossy eyes.

Arjun was seething in anger as he saw that the man seemed to be undisturbed with the chaos. After Neha had left, he continued to eat his meal without even caring of the fact that the woman who had accompanied him had left with tears in her expressive eyes late at night on the streets of Delhi, and this broke Arjun more.

“I am waiting outside”, mumbled Arjun before walking out. Radha, who had been noticing the girl through the vision of her brother was annoyed at the man who was simply eating his meals without caring about the girl after whom, Arjun had ran.

Mayank tried to stop Arjun but Radha squeezed his hand gesturing her husband to let her brother go. They were anyway, waiting for Abhigyan and Palak to finish their dessert. Radha decided to give some privacy to her brother while her husband decided to make the payments and get the car after their kids would be done.

Arjun ran outside from the other exit point only to catch Neha a bit quicker. Amidst the traffic on a busy road illuminated with moonlight and street lights, he finally found a timid figure in black kurti walking away from the restaurant, clutching her purse tightly.

“Neha”, he shouted running after her but the poor girl was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t even turn back. She was literally crying as Rohan's words rang in her ears. She realized that she needed to book a cab to get back home. With trembling hands, she took out her phone from her purse and walked faster.

Arjun, who had been running behind her was continuously calling her but she was lost in her own world. As much as he wanted to ask her what was wrong with her and who was that insensitive man in the restaurant, his primary concern was to make sure that she reaches back home safely.

“She needs to have a grip on her emotions. She cannot cry and roam in the city with a vulnerable appearance. What if someone tries to take advantage of her and her dignity in such scenario?” He thought pitying at her situation but all he knew was, she needed to be strong no matter what it was.

His callous fingers tapped her shoulder and he waited for her turn towards him. All he wanted was to hug her and tell her, “It shall be okay”.

“How dare you touch me, bloody bastard?” She hissed when she realized that Rohan had come after her. She was disgusted at his audacity to touch her after calling her a ‘slut’. She turned back in despair and was shocked to see Arjun standing before her. Her heart wrenched to see Arjun, her senior colleague witnessing her emotional turmoil once again.

“I am so sorry, Sir”, Neha apologized. Arjun was indeed, embarrassed after hearing the colourful words from her mouth. However, he could just not understand if Neha despised the man in the restaurant to such an extent then why was she accompanying him.

“Hey, it’s completely fine. What happened? Why are you crying?” Arjun asked getting concerned but he was quite, disappointed at the response he got.

“It's nothing. I need to leave.” Neha answered. She was indeed, overwhelmed to see Arjun trying to console her. She could sense the butterflies in her stomach upon seeing the messiah who always brightened up her mood since the day he had stepped in Delhi.

However, her smile was short-lived as she realized that Arjun had come to the restaurant for a dinner with his family. Recollecting her encounter with his daughter, she realised that Arjun was off-limits.