NEW STORY!!!!

Hello dearies

NO, I AM NOT ABANDONING HER MR. RIGHT

I don't know from where to start but I guess, beginning with a SORRY is a nice idea.

When I began this story, I had no idea that I would not be able to finish it. I have envisioned the complete story but I lack time to write primarily because,

☆ I am a PhD scholar and I have a deadline to submit my synopsis so I have been busy with that. Deadline is next month so I will be busy.

☆ Having accustomed to stay at my home in my comfort since COVID-19, I felt I was quite unpreared when I had to leave my house 6 months ago for my Ph.D. Things got terribly difficult for me when I was supposed to stay alone, without any friends and family. Well! Ph.D teaches reality and I got ditched by the ones whom I had chosen as my friends in these six months. Anyway, the bottom-line is, I had not been in a right frame of my mind to write.

☆ Changes in my lifestyle, stress and a new place away home made me slip into weird kind of mood swings and I never felt like eating. I am a Tauras, a sun-sign known to yield foodies yet, in these six months, my appetite had shrunken to an extent that I lost 10kgs in last three months. Now, I have to write my synopsis, prepare a strategy for collection of data regarding my PhD thesis, create a digital platform of a business I am wanting to do since last three years, take care of my health and ofcourse, give updates. All I need is some patience and some love from your side!

I am writing this to explain my reasons. I don't know how much genuine I am sounding to you all, but trust, I am not lying. I am writing this to communicate a few more things,

★ I am not abandoning this story. Updates shall be up soon. I will probably update a new chapter in coming month, after the first week, I promise and this time, it is a genuine promise.

★ I found a few chapters of another book in my laptop that I shall be posting soon. It is called SECOND INNINGS. I always wanted to write on that plot but I never got courage to publish it because I was not sure how everyone would take it. It deals with heartbreaks, second chances and harsh reality of society regarding acceptance of LGBTQ+. Hopefully, you will be giving it a chance and sharing your views. Plus, this story shall help me get on track.

 Plus, this story shall help me get on track

Here's the prologue,

She is someone who was broken and then, assembled by him. Disheartened and betrayed, she is someone who had stood by him. Abandoned by her own kith and kin, she is someone who was helped by him. She is someone who had taught him to embrace his identity even when he had crumbled hers. She is the reason of his mirth and joy while he is the reason for her tears and cries. She is someone close to his heart yet, they are never meant to be together.

She is none other than Tapasya Goyal, a heartbroken yet, strong-willed entrepreneur. Like an angel, she has transformed the lives of several estranged women yet, she craves for some love and affection. Her heart still beats for the one who has shattered her identity. With a kind heart and sweet persona, she stays in the queen of hills with her tears and joy!

When destiny throws Chaitanya in her path, she gets shocks of her life.

Chaitanya Sharma is a conservation biologist besotted to the endangered fauna on Earth. A workaholic by nature, ge loves to walk in the woods and cares for helpless animals.Totally away from the miseries of the world, he has no time for emotions. 

Will Chaitanya be able to fathom the pain and reason of Tapasya’s tears?

Will Chaitanya be able to mend her heart or will he just give her shocks?

Do shower your love!

P.S let's play, ASK ME ANYTHING. I welcome questions you want to ask from me regarding my life, my profession, and my reasons for not being consistent!

♥️♥️♥️