Greedy Neha and Stupidest Arjun 🤗

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NazBme 🎂

May the Almighty shower you with all the prosperity, satisfaction, love and affection. May this year's of yours fulfill all your goals. 🌼

Have a fulfilling year ahead!💕🌸

Shine like a star in the coming year of yours and enjoy your day! 🌟

Lots of hugs and chocolates for you on your special day 🍫

••••••••••••♥️••••••••••••

Neha was intimidated to look at a lavish lunch prepared for her. With her favourite shahi paneer and naans on the dining table, her stomach was ready to grumble. The aroma of Dal makhani and basmati rice was hitting her nostrils and she was just ready to pounce on the table. The stir fried mix vegetables and fruit raita was there in accompaniments. Her favourite kaju katli and rasgullas were waiting for her.

Arjun looked at her smiling at her expressions while she was looking at the dining table with awe, mentally acknowledging the efforts of lovely Mrinalini aunty.

"Come here, sit", Mrinalini welcomed her lovingly. "I am not a very good cook but I hope, you will like the lunch", she chirped.

"Aunty, your affection is just enough. I would have loved simple dal and rice too. You have put so much efforts. I am truly overwhelmed." Neha poured her heart out. Her voice had turned heavy for her mother had never cooked all her favourite dishes ever in her life.

Even on her engagement with Rahul, the menu contained mushrooms and spinach, which she hated. This unknown woman was trying to make her happy, make her feel home and Neha wanted to just hug her.

Arjun was amused to see the efforts of his mother. Never on her life, had Mrinalini cooked extravagant meals. She was fortunate to have house-helps around her. All Arjun could wish was, a success to Mrinalini's efforts. For once, he wanted to hold Neha's wrist and take her to his room just to tell her, "You will have to date me because it would made my mother happy", and probably, kiss on her luscious lips. Her subtly highlighted pink lips looked too kissable today.

"You are no different than Radha or Arjun!" Mrinalini said with an unknown emotion rising inside her. She could perhaps, see Neha longing for love, a family. She shrugged, though, wondering if she was overthinking.

Ajay and Arjun grabbed their seats while Mrinalini served Neha. "No more, aunty", she pleaded with a smile when Mrinalini added lots of rice in her platter. Her eyes brimmed with tears. Her own mother had never bestowed her with so much love and affection.

She craved for motherly love and she was becoming greedy for that affection from Mrinalini. For once, Neha wanted to say, "Arjun, I am ready to give things a chance because I need your mother".

"Hey, pretty lady! You will have to eat this. You are so thin." Mrinalini said sternly, just like the way, she used to scold Radha and Arjun. Arjun chuckled and Neha's vision turned blurry with tears. She gulped hard and nodded, "Thank you, aunty", while her heart craved to call her 'Ma', just once. Anju had never loved her ever.

Arjun was continuously glaring at Neha. He did not know how he would console his mother when her hopes would get shattered. Why could she just not agree? He wondered looking at Neha with immense emotions in his eyes. He was both angry and disappointed.

"Do you stay alone?" Ajay asked, digging into the food. He was craving for a mutton biryani when his wife had said, "What if Neha is a vegetarian?", in the morning.