Confident Neha 💙

"When are you coming out, Neha?" Arjun yelled from the other side of the door, exasperated. He knocked at the closed door for the tenth time and huffed.

"Just two more minutes", Neha shouted from the other end and Arjun chuckled, tired of hearing the same thing since last half and hour. It was a pleasant evening and Arjun wanted to take Neha to the food festival organized in the outskirts of the city. Being a foodie, Arjun was pretty excited while Neha was taking her own sweet time to get ready.

Standing before the vanity mirror, she was trying to make a french braid. Clad in a icy blue kurti with beautiful Chickenkari embroidery, she wanted to look impeccable tonight. Work had kept them busy for the whole month and she was pretty excited to spend some time with the man she loved.

"I am tired of your two minutes", Arjun wanted to say but he refrained. He did not want to feel guilty of keeping him waiting. A smile broke on his lips as he remembered the pissed off face of his dad whenever his mom took time to get ready. He had always made fun of his angry father but today, he could fathom the feeling of being tired of waiting.

Neha was indeed, the best thing happened to him but he was tired of waiting for her to open up and share the tids and bits of her life. Last night, she had been upset after talking to her parents and hence, he had made this plan to take her out to uplift her mood. He wanted to know the reason why her parents were pestering her to get married but he respected her privacy and hence, he had never asked her directly.

"Come fast", he yelled again, after two more minutes while Neha was applying the lipstick. She had taken much time to get ready tonight. She could not blame herself, though. It was Saturday and she was planning to watch a Korean drama along with a tub of ice-cream when her boyfriend had barged in her house, demanding her to get ready for the food festival.

Neha had planned to relax over the weekend. She had not even washed her hair. She could have denied if she had not noticed the glint of excitement in Arjun's eyes. Without saying anything, she had gone to get ready. She had no option but to braid her hair and she hated to do that. As a child, her sister had always braided her hair and she was trying like an amateur today. She was glad that she had finally succeeded after a struggle of forty minutes.

"Coming", she yelled, picking up her clutch and her mobile while Arjun sighed. Door was still locked. Arjun was trying hard to keep calm when the door finally opened and he was amazed at the beauty standing before him. Dressed simply, Neha looked confident and cute.

"How can she look beautiful every time without putting any efforts?", he thought when his brain decided to tell him, "Because beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder".

"Gorgeous", he muttered admiring her while she bit her lower lip anxiously. Her mere act was enough to send tingling sensations in his body, awakening his carnal desires.

"I am sorry to keep you waiting", she muttered walking to him.

"If I get to go on a date with such a beautiful lady by my side, I would love to wait everyday", he whispered huskily as his lips grazed her earlobe and her heart was ready to jump out of her body.

With a coy smile on her pink lips, she whispered, "I love you, Arjun".

Arjun smiled. Biting her earlobe gently, he pulled her to himself. As his hands raked on her small waist, he decided to tease her a bit for keeping him waiting. He sucked her earlobe while she moaned, enjoying the tingling sensations in the pit of her stomach when Arjun chuckled, "I love myself too".

"I hate you", she muttered, pushing him away as blush crept on her cheeks. She knew Arjun was crazy enough to shower his love on her and yet, be in his limits. She admired his ways to romance with her and make her feel wanted.