Confident Neha 🥰

Well! The reason of this surprise update is, the birthday of one of my favorite readers nardhanaram

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂

May the Almighty shower you with all the prosperity, satisfaction, love and affection. May this year's of yours fulfill all your goals.🌺🌸🌻🌼

Have a fulfilling year ahead! 🌹

Shine like a star in the coming year of yours and enjoy your day! 🌟

Lots of hugs and chocolates for you on your special day 🍫

••••••••••••♥️••••••••••••

“Arjun, why don’t you take Bruno for a walk? Don’t you know how important it is for my kiddo’s health?” Mrinalini asked her son. She could see the lines of worries on sullen face of her son. It was the Monday morning and Arjun’s parents had arrived on the previous night. The old couple was quite aware that their son had been disheartened and devastated. They could see through his sadness but they chose to not dwell into the topic.

“I got up late”, mumbled Arjun which was truth too. He was not able to sleep on the previous night as Neha’s pale face kept on flashing before him and when he had finally slipped into slumber around midnight, he had chosen to skip the morning walk of Bruno for two reasons, first being, he did not want to face Neha and second being, he did not want to be cranky after reducing his daily sleeping dose.
Arjun had decided to find a new park for Bruno. He knew Bruno was attached to Neha and Arjun needed to make distance at least for the time being, because he had realized that he could not force his attraction, infatuation and admiration onto her.

Mrinalini looked at Ajay who signalled her to keep quiet and she sat on the dining table for the breakfast. It was very unlikely for Arjun to keep quiet during the meals especially when his parents were accompanying him but today, he looked disappointed in himself. Ajay did not mean to intrude after all, he had never dwelled into the personal life of kids respecting their privacy but today, he could not stop himself. “Did something happen day before yesterday?”, Ajay finally questioned.

“Papa, I don’t want to talk about it”, said Arjun as he munched upon poha his mother had cooked.

“It’s okay. Whatever it is, it shall pass too and remember we are always with you.” Ajay assured his son and Arjun remembered his encounters with Neha, her gloomy face lacking smile. He was disappointed in himself not because she had rejected to date him but because he could not move on. He respected his choice no matter how hurtful it was.

Somehow finishing his breakfast, Arjun took his belongings and walked out of his house for another ordeal after all, he needed to go at the premises of Federal Bank of India to work. He did not know how he would keep his emotions in check when he would cross his path with Neha. As he ignited the engine, his mother said, “Drive safe and take care”, with a sullen face as she had realized Neha had rejected her son.

“We need to respect choices, Mrinalini. We need to respect that girl's too.” Ajay advised his wife and she gave him an affirmative nod in return.

They decided to make the best use of their trip and go down their memory lane, after all, Delhi had special place in their hearts. Ajay was transferred to Delhi in his youthful days and had met Mrinalini who was pursuing her doctoral studies in English Literature. They had walked together in the University Campus and sat on the Delhi Ridge to talk about their beautiful family comprising two cute kids. They had lot much to relive!