Desperate Neha and Stupider Arjun 🤣

"I need to talk to him", mumbled Neha on the phone. She had been talking with her sister and telling her how Arjun's mother had invited her on a lunch. Sitting on her bed, she had been biting her nails in anxiety cursing herself for ruining whatever she had with Arjun.

"Why?" Piya muttered smirking at her. She knew the trauma of her sister and she had cursed her a lot. Her only question was, 'If Arjun makes you happy then what's wrong in spending some time with him?'

Neha had been concerning over future and she was afraid about the reaction of her parents but Piya had learned to live for herself, the hard way. Piya was more timid than Neha. She was married off after graduation and she tried hard to be welcomed by her mother-in-law after all, that was what her mother suggested her.

However, when she moved out with Amit to her new house, she realized she had missing her own life. Just to be a good daughter-in-law, she was not being a good wife, a good mother and much worse, she was not being a good companion to her husband. She did not want Neha to do the same.

Neha was trying to be a good daughter and losing herself. Piya did not want this to happen with her baby sister.

"Can you imagine that poor dog was literally hugging me as if we are meeting after ages? That idiot has his ego. He didn't even think about Bruno." Neha yelled angrily. She was annoyed at Arjun for not talking to her, not treating her like a friend. She missed the dazzling smile he gave whenever he used to see her. She knew she had made a mistake but she also knew staying with Arjun was impossible. Her heart craved for him but she was unsure!

"You should have not acted so weirdly during the dinner", Piya rebuked Neha. "You could have explained, instead of running away", she suggested.

"I was zoned out. He told he liked me and I was overjoyed but the idea of dating is unacceptable." Neha shrieked while Piya frowned.

"Why?", Piya asked. 'Why dating was unacceptable?' She wanted to ask.

"I am tired of getting judged, Piya", Neha freaked.

"You will be judged whatever you do so just live for yourself", Piya tried to reason.

"So what you want? Should I run into his arms?" Neha howled at her sister earning a chuckle from her.

"I wouldn't mind, you know", Piya teased but she too knew, it was not easy for Neha to accept the idea of relationship this easily.

"Neha, it's just about your happiness, your future. You met Vimal, right! You didn't like him. See, Ma and Papa are ready to tie you with anyone so take the reins of your life in your hands." Piya said to her sister leaving Neha baffled.

"Piya, I cannot let them pinpoint at my character again. Consider this as an end of the discussion." Neha yelled at her sister, agitated at how easily she was asking her to run into arms of Arjun while that moron was not ready to even talk to her.

Somewhere in her heart, Neha was regretting you have not accepted Arjun's enticing offer of dating each other, knowing each other more. She was annoyed to see him avoiding her but she knew she had lost her chance.

"For once, Neha, I will advice you to live for yourself. Don't be so hard on yourself, dear. You are lucky to have him so don't let him go." Piya advised her sister visibly hurt at her outburst.

Neha stood speechless. For once, she wanted to snap at her sister for being unreasonable but somewhere she too knew, Piya was right. Before she could reply, Piya's next words caught her attention. "Don't lose yourself, Neha, just for the sake of becoming a good daughter", Piya had said.

Neha nodded in affirmation, determined to apologize and tell Arjun that she needed time to answer if she was okay with the idea of dating or not but in the meanwhile, she could not afford losing a friend like him.