Chapter 18

Caper's POV

*Warning: Heavy sexual content*

We're standing here on the beach, and I'm taking in this beautiful young lady in front of me. Her violet eyes gaze up at me. Her hair in a perfect loose braid, and the bikini on her looks stunning. It really brings out her curves.

With all the staring we're doing, her stomach decides to make itself known. Her hands go flying to cover her stomach, "Oh my gosh! I guess I'm starting to get hungry. Umm... you said we were having lunch, so what are you hiding in that basket of yours?" She asks.

Chuckling, "Honestly I have no clue. I asked Michelle to put something together for us." I tell her.

We sit down on either side of the basket. I open it and find a container of strawberries, some of Michelle's amazing garlic and herb sourdough bread, some sliced cheese, and some salami. There's also some juice, cutlery and cups.

"Mmm..." Sabina moans, "This looks so good. Remind me to thank Michelle when we get home." She says. After digging through the basket and pulling everything out. I open containers, and place everything neatly in between us.

Once everything is out, I find an iPod at the bottom of the basket with a speaker. "I wonder what Michelle was planning when she put this in here?" I ask myself. I move the basket to the side.

After we've eaten, Sabina packs everything back in the basket, except for the speaker and iPod. Since she's been here she has caught on to the technology that we have pretty quickly. Sabina plugs the iPod in and presses play. Some quiet music starts playing.

"Do you want to go for a swim?" She turns to ask me with excitement in her eyes. She's all but jumping out of her skin.

"Absolutely!" I exclaim back to her. I stand up, and reach down to help her stand. She takes off for the water. I can't help but watch her in awe. I have never seen her so happy since she's been here.

She's only about knee deep, when she yells back. "Caper! Are you coming in or not? The water is amazing!!" This takes me out of the trance I was in. I strip my shirt off, and head towards her.

Running into the water, pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. "Caper!!" She screams my name. Oh god the way she screams my name is pure heaven. Now I really can't wait to hear her scream it when I'm buried deep inside her. And her moans of pleasure when I pound into her tight pussy.

Those thoughts have my cock painfully hard. But I don't let that stop me. I'm waist deep in the water, when I pull Sabina back to my front. She's laughing so hard that she has tears in her eyes. The sight of her genuine happiness puts a huge smile on my face.

I lower her into the water, until her feet hit the ground. The water is up to just under her boobs. The water swells pushing her right into my erection. I grunt, not in pain but from the contact it had with her. "I'm so sorry Caper." She apologizes, "With the wave, I lost my footing." She looks down and blushes when she sees where her lower stomach is in contact with.

Stepping back she looks up at me, there's a twinkle of mischief in her eyes. She quickly dives under water, swimming around me. I'm too dazed watching her sleek legs kick under the water to even notice that she surfaced behind me. The next thing I know Sabina is jumping onto my back tackling me under the water.

Under the water I turn and grab her feet successfully pulling her under the water again. Even from under water I can hear her screech. God I love this girl. She knows how to let go, with some help.

After a couple of hours of us just letting loose, the sun has started to set. At this point we're back on the blanket, which we moved closer to the rocks, so we could lean back on them. We're just listening to the music that's still playing from the iPod.

We're watching the sun set. Sabina is in between my legs, leaning back against me with her head tucked under my chin. My arms are around her waist, as I lean against the rocks.

"Caper, thank you for today. The water was beautiful. And I loved just spending time with you." She says as she snuggles closer into me. I tighten my hold on her and kiss the top of her head.

As the sun is about to set on the horizon, Sabina turns around. She's kneeling between my legs now. I can see that she's nervous about something. Before I can ask her what's wrong, I feel her lips on mine. I sit still in shock for a moment, but recover quickly.

***Smut start***

Sparks are all I feel coursing through my entire body. Her soft lips on mine. This is what I've wanted for so long now. I bring my hands to rest on her ass, her gorgeous ass that fits so perfectly in my hands. I quickly take control, and run my tongue over her bottom lip asking for entrance. With a squeeze of her ass, she moans and I swallow it up.

I run my hands down to her thighs and lift her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. Making sure to plant her right above my swollen cock, before rocking her back and forth, for added friction.

I get myself to my knees and lay Sabina onto the blanket. All without breaking the kiss. Our tongue crash together, as I taste every inch of her mouth.

I bring my hands to her waist, and settle myself between her legs. I break the kiss and she's panting. Her chest rising and falling quickly. I attach myself to her neck and start to suck, all while rubbing my hands across her stomach, up to her breasts. "Mmmmm....." She moans out as I reach behind her to undo her swim suit. Her hands have made their way to my hair, and she pulls it. Earning a groan from me, and making me even harder, if that's even possible.

After undoing her top, I simply pull it off her. I make my way to one of her nipples. I take one between my teeth, and bite down lightly. Sabina's back arches up, I take her other nipple in between my fingers and start to roll it as I suck on the other. "Ca...Caper, d-don't st-stop" she moans out. With a final suck and nip to her nipples, I move back up to her lips. I start my attack to her juicy lips again.

My hands roam her body, as she moans in pleasure. I move my one hand lower to her bathing suit bottoms and pause. I pull back from the kiss to look in her eye, silently asking if it's okay for me to continue. She frantically nods her head and pulls me back to her. Wrapping her fingers in my hair.

I slide my hand into the bottoms, and lightly graze her clit. Just the simple touch has her screaming in ecstasy. I run my fingers over her soaked opening. Rubbing my fingers over her clit again, I start to massage it. She's so sensitive that her breathing is becoming laboured.

I insert one finger into her dripping heat, and slowly push it into her. Taking it out I add a second finger. I continue to assault her heat this way meeting her G-Spot until her inner muscles start squeezing my fingers.

"Caper!!" Sabina screams. Now I know that she's on cloud nine. I continue to pump my fingers in her as she rides out her orgasm. Just her calling out my name has me groaning in pleasure.

"You're so beautiful when you scream my name." I pull my fingers out of her, and bring them to my mouth. I suck her juices off my hand like I'm a starved man deprived of food. Her already flush face goes even brighter when she sees me doing this.

***Smut end***

I lean down and kiss her sweetly. She kisses me back. I sit back on my knees and grab her top. I help her back into it then help her into her shorts that she had on before. Her legs are still shaky, and on top of that, now it's dark, so it's hard to see anything.

We pack everything up into the basket, but before we turn to make the trek back to the truck, Sabina turns back to look at the dark ocean. The moon is reflecting off the surface. I put the basket back down, and walk up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her into me.

"Thank you Caper. I really needed this today." She sighs. But there's something in her voice that has me thinking that she wants to say something else.

I lean over and kiss her cheek. "I love you Caper." She whispers so quietly that I almost miss it.

I turn Sabina around and tighten my hold on her. "I love you too Sabina" I whisper in her ear, then kiss the top of her head.