Chapter 39

Caper's POV

*Authors Note - Sexual content - Read at your own risk*

I take hold of Sabina's waist and gently lay her down on the bed, climbing up between her legs. I lean over and take her hands in one of mine, bringing them up over her head.

"Can you keep your hands here?" I ask her. She nods her head. "I need to hear you say it baby." I remind her.

"Yes, I can." She replies. I smirk at her, knowing full well that she won't be able to keep her hands above her head.

I kiss her forehead, before coming back up, and moving off the bed. I take hold of her knees, and gently pull her to the edge of the bed. Sabina lets out a small squeal at the sudden movement.

I kneel down on the floor, and bring Sabina's legs up, and place them over my shoulders. This gives me a perfect view of her entrance. Licking my lips, I turn my head, and start to kiss my way up her leg. Starting from her calf, and making my way up past her knee to her thigh.

Sabina lets out a soft giggle, as my stubble runs along her thigh. Hearing this makes me smile, knowing that her skin is still ever so sensitive.

I finally bring my face right to her opening. "Mmm... so wet already." I moan out.

I run my tongue along her resulting in her hips jerking and a slue of moans coming from her lips. I wrap my mouth around her clit, and begin to run my tongue along her bud.

"Oh God! Caper!" She cries out. While I continue to assault her most sensitive spot, Sabina starts to grind her hips against my face, while moaning out in pleasure. She bring her hands back down from where I made sure she'd keep them, and she tangles her fingers into my hair.

I lean up and give her a stern look. She moves her hands back up above her head. I lean back down and continue what I was doing, before I bring one of my own hands around. I detach from her clit, and run my fingers between her wet folds.

Once my own fingers are wet enough, I slowly begin to push one into her. Sabina gasps at the sudden intrusion.

"Are you ok?" I have to ask her. It's been quite a long time since we've done anything of this sort. So I understand that she will feel discomfort. I stop any movement, and just leave my hand where it is.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Just.. give me a second to readjust to this feeling." She tells me. She takes a few deep breaths, and then nods her head.

I take that as my cue. I curl my finger that is inside her, and begin to gently rub her g spot. This gets me a groan of pleasure. I add another finger inside her, then bring my mouth back down to her clit, and run my tongue around it. All while continuing to thrust my fingers inside her.

Sabina's hands come back down from their spot above her head, and tangle themselves in my hair. Not caring anymore, I let her. The feeling of her fingers working my scalp while I eat her out, is euphoric.

I come up for air, and bring myself up to her face. Continuing to rub her clit with my fingers. I lean down and kiss her plump lips. "How do you taste?" I ask her, after I pull away.

"Delicious..." she moans out. I go back down, and do a final long pass of my tongue against her, then stand up nestling myself between her legs.

"Are you able to kneel again?" I have to ask her. Especially since I want her to be on the bed with her gorgeous ass up in the air, while I take her from behind.

"Yeah, I think so." She replies to me, then flips over and crawls to the middle of the bed. God, she moves slowly, and with a sway in her hips. I can't wait to be balls deep inside what's mine. Her pussy, perfectly pink, and on full display for me. I smirk to myself, while I grip my member, and pump it a few times.

Sabina gets into position, then leans down and turns her head back to look at me. "Are you coming or not?" She asks.

"Just enjoying the view." I reply to her before kneeling on the bed behind her. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" I ask one last time.

"Yes, I need this." She replies.

I grab ahold of her hip with one hand before I line myself up with her entrance. The tip of my cock stretches her open more than my fingers did.

Sabina hisses at the sudden intrusion. I can feel how tight she is. I stop for a moment so that she can get used to this feeling again.

After a few moments, she nods her head again. "I need to hear you say it baby." I remind her.

"You can continue Caper. Just take it slow." She says back softly.

"Always." I reply. I slowly begin to push further into her warm tight cavern. Stopping after every inch or so, allowing her to acclimate to the sensation. Her walls wrap perfectly around my member, pulsing every time I move.

Finally, I bottom out inside her. I stay where I am for another few moments, until I feel her relax in my hands.

I pull almost all the way out, and slowly push all the way back in. A growl of pleasure erupts from the back of my throat, and Sabina starts to groan.

"Faster...Cap...er..." Sabina pants out. I pick up my speed, and the feeling of her pussy stretching to accommodate my rather large member, has me getting harder than I ever thought possible. With every pass I make Sabina pants, and begins to push backwards when I push back in.

I begin to pull out slower, and push back into her a bit faster and harder. Earning a beautiful groan from Sabina. I do this again, and again. Until Sabina has gone silent. The only sound coming from her is her heavy breathing.

I pull out of her, and she tilts her head back to look at me. As if to ask what it going on. But before she can ask I push her down onto her right side, and lay down behind her, propping myself up on my arm. I lift her left leg and line myself back up to enter her. I hold her thigh in my free arm, and push back in.

Her pussy is just as tight as it was when we started. I'll never get tired of this feeling. Sabina tangles her free hand back in my hair and works her finger along my scalp again. She turns her head and takes my lips between her teeth. I run my tongue along her lips, then dive into her mouth. Tasting every inch of her.

I continue to pump into her until I start to feel my stomach getting tight again. I feel Sabina's walls start to tighten around my shaft. That alone has me almost cumming inside of her.

"I'm about to cum baby." I manage to warn her. "I can feel that you're close too." I groan.

"Ahh, Caper I'm cumming!!" Sabina screams, as her body starts to convulse. Her legs begin to shake, and her walls start to milk my cock of all of it's contents.

I just barely manage to pull out of her before I spurt my seed all over her stomach. My member throbbing in my hand as the white fluid continues to stream out.

"Oh my God!" I groan.

Sabina lays in my arms completely spent. Heaving, trying to catch her breath. Her chest quickly raising and falling. Her hair stuck to her face, with the layer of sweat that's coating her entire body. The sun shining in through the window makes the sweat droplets sparkle. She looks stunning, laying here in my arms naked, covered in my seed.

As I'm lost in my own thoughts, I'm brought back to reality when I hear soft snoring coming from Sabina. I look down at her and see that she's peacefully asleep in my arms. I gently pull my one arm out from underneath her and roll to the edge of the bed. Slowly I stand up and regain my bearings.

I make my way to the bathroom, and turn the water on for a bath. Sabina will be very sore after our passionate afternoon. I pull a wash cloth off the shelf and place it on the side of the tub, and pull out a couple of towels for us. Then I look in the mirror.

My thoughts bring me to thinking about the future. Having a future with Sabina. Having our own place back at base instead of two separate rooms sharing a bathroom.

I turn back around, and shut the water off. I walk back to our room, and carefully lift Sabina into my arms and make my way to the tub. She stirs but doesn't wake up as I sit down in the water with her. I lay her down against my chest and sit there, just enjoying the feeling of her against me.

I kiss the top of her head, then whisper, "I love you Sabina." Before closing my own eyes to enjoy this feeling a little bit longer.