Chapter 22

Caper's POV

*Warning: Heavy sexual content*

As soon as I step in my room, I hear the bathroom door close. "I guess Sabina is home now." I think to myself. I walk to my wardrobe and grab out a towel. This way I can get in the shower when she's done. Then maybe her and I can hang out and maybe read together.

I hear the water turn on. Then a thought runs through my head. I open the door quietly, and see that Sabina is in the shower now washing her hair. The way her arms are moving to scrub her scalp has me in a trance. Even when she's doing something so basic, she does it with so much care.

She finished washing her body, now she's just standing under the hot water. Probably trying to sooth her sore muscles. She worked so hard today during training. Then she went to work in the garden with Sophia. That in itself is hard work, and I don't know how she does it, all day everyday.

I am so in love with this woman that I have in front of me. She works hard everyday just to help provide for everyone here on Base, and she doesn't ask for anything in return.

***Smut starts***

I walk into the bathroom, and close the door behind me, just hard enough that she hears that I'm in the bathroom now. I strip out of my own clothes, and step into the shower in front of her.

"I missed you today." I say as I wrap my hands around her waist, and pull her into me. The moment her naked body touches me, I feel my cock come to life. She stands up on her toes, so that she can be taller. She places a soft kiss to my lips. But the soft kiss isn't good enough. I deepen the kiss.

I nip at her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She grants me access and I get to taste every corner of her mouth. I break the kiss a quickly turn her around. Pulling her back into me, I place her perfect ass right in contact with my cock. This way she feels how turned on I am because of her.

I drag my hands up to her round boobs, and give them both a firm squeeze. "Mmmm...." She moans out, allowing her head to fall back onto my chest. With her neck in the perfect place for me, I lean down and suck on her neck, marking her as mine for everyone to see.

I bring one hand up to her neck, and just hold her there. I don't squeeze, just hold her. My other hand snakes down her body, and makes itself comfortable on her pussy. My index finger grazes her clit, and her back arches, digging her head into my chest even more, and her ass into my cock.

As I continue to play with her clit, her breathing becomes shallow. I move my hand away from her neck, so that she can breath freely. I bring it down to her breasts again. I start to rub her clit a bit harder and faster. As I do this I take her nipple between two of my fingers, and start to roll it.

I run my fingers through her wet folds. They glide easily, especially since she's soaking wet for me. Her juices are running down her legs. I just want her to sit on my face, so that I can drink up all her delicious juices. My fingers find her opening. When I push them in, Sabina lets at a loud moan.

"AHH..." she moans out as I pump my first two fingers in and out of her. I feel her begin to have her orgasm, but I take my fingers out before she can fully start to orgasm. I lift my hand to my mouth and suck her juices off my fingers.

She tastes so delectable that I just want more. "As soon as I get her to my bed, I'm gonna eat this pussy until she's a moaning mess." I think to myself. "Mmm, You taste so good." I whisper into her ear, before I nip at her ear lobe.

Sabina turns around in my grasp, and plants a searing kiss on my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance, and I know that she can taste herself that's still in my mouth. She runs her hands up my stomach, then to my chest.