Chapter 38

Caper's POV

*Authors Note - Entire Chapter has Sexual content - Read at your own risk*

Sabina leans down and plants her soft lips on mine. Since being here that's the most we've done. But never as much as a simple chaste kiss. This on the other hand, this kiss is different. I can feel her need in this kiss.

I slide back so that my back is resting on the wall. I bring my arms up, and wrap them tightly around Sabina, and pull her closer. I feel her core push itself on me, as I pull her into me.

Sabina starts grinding herself against my very, painfully erect member. I slide my hands down to get a grip on her perfect ass. Kneading, and squeezing the firm muscle.

"Mmm..." Sabina moans, when I start to suck and bite lightly on her neck. Her hands find their way under my shirt.

Before we can progress things further a rational thought plagues my mind. "What if this is too soon for her?"

"Hey baby, before we get too far into this, I need to know if you're ready for this. If you feel like this is too soon, we can stop. As much as I don't want to, your needs are more important than mine." I pull back to tell her.

Sabina leans back a little bit, and looks down at me from her perch on my lap. "Caper, if I didn't feel ready, I wouldn't have said that I want to try this out." She replies before placing a soft kiss to my own forehead. "I love you Caper, and I know that you would never push me to do something that I'm not ready for. It's been a while since the accident, and I think I'm ready." She finishes.

I look up into her shining violet eyes, "If I hurt you, I don't know what I'd do with myself. So you better tell me right away if you're feeling uncomfortable in any way." I tell her seriously, while pulling her in to tightly embrace her.

"I will Caper." She replies.

After she says that, Sabina leans back down. I pull her in so that I can start kissing and sucking at her neck. I feel her head tip back and hear the moan come from the back of her throat.

I bring my hand up, and cup her breast over her shirt, resulting in another moan from Sabina. I feel Sabina's hands start to room my body. They find their way to the hem of my shirt. She starts to slide her soft hands under the shirt. I stop what I'm doing and grab her hands.

While holding her I manage to stand up, she wraps her legs around my waist. My member resting against her core, with the resistance of our clothing in the way.

Sabina tucks her head in the crook of my neck, and starts suckling on the soft tissue.

"Don't stop baby." I say roughly, as a growl makes it's way out from the back of my throat. I continue to knead Sabinas ass while making our way back down stairs to our apartment.

Nearly tripping a a few steps on the way down.

Finally, we make it back to our apartment. I put Sabina back down on her feet, once we enter. I spin her around, and start to run my hand along her flat stomach, resulting in her body shivering. I love the way her body reacts to my touch.

Her head lulls back, onto my shoulder. I bring my free hand up to her neck, and lightly wrap my fingers around her, not enough to choke her. My hand on her stomach, makes it's way lower, down to her core.

Sabina grabs onto the door frame for support, before she begins to grind her ass against my erection.

My lower hand cups her. "Mmmmm..." she moans out.

"Do you like how this feels?" I whisper into her ear. Before gently taking the cartilage between my teeth.

"Mmm, yes, I love... how this feels... Caper." She manages to get out, as I continue to rub her core over her shorts.