𝘀𝘂𝗮 | made with love

Reader Is: Neutral Age (Group Not Mentioned)
Categories: Fluff
Summary: Bora attempts to make breakfast for the reader, her girlfriend.

A seemingly unending series of frustrated noises coming from your girlfriend finally prompted you to get up from your cozy bed to see what was going on, only for you to find her hovering over the kitchen counter. "Kim Bora, what on earth has got you so upset?" you asked as you approached her, hugging her from behind.

"Oh, honey," Bora moaned, letting her head fall back to rest on your shoulder. "I was trying to make you breakfast, but this is impossible. I keep messing it up."

"My sweet Bora," you giggled, finding her sweetness adorable. It was no secret that your girlfriend couldn't cook and rarely ever even tried, so you knew that the kind gesture was a big deal for her. "I'll help you. What are you trying to make?"

Bora pouted. "Waffles! But you work so hard all the time. I wanted to do something nice for you."

"It's okay, silly," you laughed slightly, ruffling Bora's hair. You glanced over the crime scene that had taken over your kitchen and took stock of the situation, biting back laughter at the sight of your sugar-covered girlfriend.

"Well, first of all, the batter is too runny." You grabbed the mixing bowl holding the mixture in question and added some more flour, whipping the spatula around to combine the ingredients effortlessly.

"Oh," Bora mumbled as she stared at you working. "It said mix slowly..."

"As in combine the ingredients slowly so that you can mix in between."

"Oh," Bora repeated, her eyes widening as her voice took on a tone of realization.

"Baby, clean out the one that you've put in the waffle maker already. Be careful," you instructed.

Bora did as you told her, removing the sticky concoction slowly so as not to get hurt. She finished the task just in time for you to fill the machine with the new, improved mixture. "There you go," you said proudly, placing your hands on your hips. "See, you just needed a little help."

"Will you help me make the fruit topping, too?" Bora asked shyly. You nodded, your eyes lighting up.

"I would love to." It was true. You were deeply enjoying yourself, making a delicious breakfast with the woman you loved – it seemed like a dream come true. You reached for the recipe and began directing Bora to retrieve the ingredients and carry out the required steps.

Eventually, you stepped back to let Bora cook on her own once she was fully equipped with your instruction. She was so deeply concentrated that you hardly thought she even noticed when you placed your arm around her waist, admiring her cook for you with the most beautiful expression of love in her eyes that you had ever seen in your life.