𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗶 | i got you

Reader Is: Unspecified (Group Not Mentioned)
Categories: Fluff
Summary: Yubin helps the autistic reader relax when she becomes overstimulated.

Lee Yubin could see the glaze over your eyes from across the room. She knew the look too well to mistake it. She approached you slowly, quietly, so as not to knock you out of the state too abruptly.

"Hey, honey."

"Ah, Binnie," you sighed.

Yubin could tell that it took a lot of effort for you to spit out the two words, so she smiled gently at you. "No need to speak, I got you." She looked around, scrutinizing your surroundings from your viewpoint. It wasn't long before she spotted the culprit of your overstimulation.

"This movie looks a bit much," she observed. Indeed, with violence and jarring noise and flashes of light, the film wasn't exactly the relaxation that you had been hoping for after a long day of work.

You wrapped your arms around your middle at Yubin's words, tears suddenly pricking your eyes. Your hands grasped and released the fabric of your shirt over and over as you replayed her words in your mind. Was she accusing you of a bad choice?

Immediately, Yubin took note and turned to face you so that she was sure you understood her. "That's okay, honey. You didn't know."

She reached for the remote on the coffee table in front of you and shut off the television. "Would you like to follow me to the bedroom? You can sit on the bed while I draw us a bath."

You nodded, some of your built-up defense crumbling as you stood to follow Yubin, but you suddenly felt a little lucid. She noticed and grabbed your hand as you became unsteady. You made to pull it away at first, but she loosened her grip once you had caught your balance, and you slowly relaxed into her touch.

"I gotcha," she whispered soothingly. "I got you."

She led the way to the bedroom as you ambled along after her, turning on the lowest light in the room before letting go of you to start the water. She shut the bathroom door behind her to minimize the noise after reassuring you that she would be right back. Your eyes remained fixed on the spot where she had disappeared, just beginning to glaze over again before she reentered the room.

"I'm back, honey," she smiled. She didn't look overly concerned about your state, but you could tell that she was paying close attention to it. "Shall I undress you?"

When you nodded and Yubin approached you to rid you of your unforgiving, starched work clothing, you breathed a sigh of relief before she had undone half of the buttons. At the vocalization, she looked up, her chocolate irises becoming all but engulfed by her pupils as her wide eyes took in your relaxed expression. Taking care of you was her favorite pastime.

She undressed herself as well, removing her soft sweatshirt and joggers at an unhurried pace. You breathed deeply as you watched her leisurely complete the task. One half of your brain wanted her to rush through it, the other found solace in her steady movements. The longer you concentrated on your breathing, the more the latter half prevailed. You had acquired a good amount of her peaceful energy by the time that she was unclothed.

It was just enough to enjoy getting into the tub, the warm water of which Yubin tested before guiding the both of you into its depths. She let you take your time to adjust as her gentle hands began to knead your skin. She used plenty of pressure, working your neck and shoulders before moving onto your back. It was just the soothing touch that you needed.

After some time, Yubin softly spoke up. "May I wash your hair?"

At your standard nonverbal agreement, Yubin reached for the bottle of shampoo that sat on the edge of the tub and squeezed some of its contents into her hand. As she twirled her spindly fingers in your tresses, you cringed slightly, a shiver running down your spine at the sensation. Yubin just held still and waited for you to relax. When you did, she massaged your scalp slowly until the lather had served its purpose.

She rinsed everything before offering to soap up your body, an invitation that you timidly accepted with some brief instruction. "No loofah, please."

Yubin nodded at your request and carefully ran her fingers over your body to cleanse you instead, an effort that you enjoyed with a blissful sigh. You had hardly noticed your overstimulation gradually ebbing until that point.

You gave Yubin a big smile when she had finished. "Thanks, Binnie. I feel much better now."

Yubin beamed at the articulation, her silent praise for the recognition of your feelings. "I'm glad, honey."

She resumed her tasks in silence, washing her own hair and body as well before she helped you out of the tub. She wrapped you snugly in a soft, warm towel and chuckled when you giggled, your hands subconsciously shaking in excitement. "Feel good?"

"No, great." You enjoyed the cozy sensation for a few moments while Yubin fetched some pajamas, which you gladly let her help you into. She directed you to wash your face and brush your teeth as she did the same beside you.

When you were done, she kissed you gently. "How does crawling into bed sound?"

"Like heaven," you answered honestly.

With a smile, Yubin led you to the bed, pulling back the covers on one side and guiding you under them. She even topped the soft duvet with a weighted blanket, making you hum in contentment.

Yubin climbed onto the opposite side of the mattress and snuggled under the covers, her hand snaking over until it found yours. She let you begin to play with it you spoke.

"Thanks for your help, Binnie. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Yubin leaned over, pressing a gentle kiss to your forehead. "Don't worry about it, honey. You'll never have to find out."