𝗼𝘁𝟳 | concert mini imagines | 2022 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

Members: All
Reader Is:
 Neutral Age Non-Member
Categories: Fluff
Summary: The reader attends Dreamcatcher's concert and interacts with their bias.
Author's Note: a special this-author-went-to-the-nyc-show mini individual imagine update because i need to express the insanity of meeting my seven favorite people in my work <3 mini imagines based on my experiences are titled in bold italics, ones based on the insomnias around me are titled in standard bold. i tried to make the ones that are not my experiences as true to my knowledge of them as possible and the ones that i actually experienced are completely true besides being biased towards them (just siyeon lol) so feel free to live the real y/n life through these hehe <3

The Best Night (JiU)

It's the beginning of the concert that you've been waiting in line for hours for. The girls have just run onto the stage to Can't Get You Out Of My Mind, and you're nearly in tears, in complete awe of how they look. You've hardly registered their hair or outfits or anything like that, simply too focused on their beautiful faces. They look just like the photos of them that you've collected for so long, like living, breathing porcelain dolls that have been crafted with utmost care and the best tools. Of course, one certain leader bunny has caught your attention right away, being your bias and all, and it seems that the feeling is mutual. Pink hair tumbles over fishnet-covered shoulders as JiU runs to the side of the stage that you stand next to, her arms outstretched, and you can't hold your phone steady as she looks at you with the biggest grin that you've ever seen on her face, just for you, and waves with both hands. You frantically wave back, still on the brink of tears but determined to let her know that you see her and love her just the same, and you suddenly know: this is already the best night of your life.

Love Has No Dot (SuA)

No Dot. It's your favorite of all the members' solo songs on this album, of course, since SuA is your bias. But as much as you warned yourself that she might perform the song in front of you, you never quite prepared yourself for that since you couldn't really fathom how to go about doing so. However, you were beginning to regret not doing so. Just SuA asking for her music cue was enough to make your heart race harder than it had all night. You just hoped that you could manage to hold onto your lightstick and phone well enough to get a clear video, and you almost made it, even able to handle Yoohyeon jumping in, but it all went out the window when SuA dropped to her knees and her eyes landed on you in an instant. Your own scream seems to come from anywhere but your mouth, but she just laughs, giving you a look that tells you that she is realizing what you already know: for her, your love has No Dot.

Because Of You (Siyeon)

She's singing Jazz Bar, one of your most beloved tracks. The sweet melody and the fact that your bias herself co-wrote it always enchant you. You didn't think that it was your absolute favorite song before the concert, but hearing it live, you might just change your mind. Your gaze is fixed upon a certain charismatic rabbit dancing a few feet from your outstretched arms, but suddenly, sparkly silver butterflies on black velvet catch your eye. JiU is then the last thing on your mind as the pink-haired girl turns around, but your brain seems to go completely haywire as Siyeon presses her back against the leader, dancing against her for a second as she sings directly to you. Vaguely, you register the fact that you've gasped loudly as Siyeon begins to grin at your expression, but you hardly care about the fact that she's trying not to laugh at you. All that you can think about is watching the most beautiful brown eyes that you've ever seen in your life turning up at the corners because of you.

The Other Half Of My Heart (Handong)

You're really hyped up for Locked Inside A Door. You were really hoping that the girls would perform it live, and now, halfway through the song, not only were they singing it, but they were asking you to sing with them. To your right, Dami has her mic outstretched to the audience, and to your left, Siyeon does as well. But all you're focusing on right now is the ice princess in front of you. Her long black hair cascades over her shoulders as she drops down to your eye level, and you're already freaking out. Her own mic is at her side, she's too focused on looking at you to hold it out. Mischievously, her brown eyes twinkle as she studies you as you try not to cry while screaming uncontrollably. She is the utter picture of elegance, yet to your surprise, you could care less about how you look to her right now. You know that she doesn't care either the moment that she holds up half of a hand heart to you, which you quickly reach out to complete, feeling your own heart soar with fullness.

Proud (Yoohyeon)

Your arms are almost more exhausted than the rest of you, even your legs. You've been waiting in line since the early morning on the streets of New York to see Dreamcatcher, and throughout the whole concert, you've been waving two pride flags together with your friends high above your heads. You feel bad for the Insomnia around you with lightsticks, sure that holding anything heavier than your fabric bundles must be quite intense by this point as the concert comes to a close. But just as you had been telling yourself all day and into the night, it was all worth it. Yoohyeon has been giving you sweet smiles for the past couple hours, and you knew it was only a matter of time until she approached you, but you're still surprised when she bends down, giving a "come-here" motion with her fingers. You toss her the smaller pride flag first, which she grabs from security with ease, but she's not quite satisfied, and motions again. Quickly, you and your friends shove the bigger flag to security as well and she snatches it with a grin, tossing it over her shoulder as the entire venue erupts in some of the loudest cheering you've heard all night, and you tell yourself once again: you knew that it would be worth it.

Hers Is Better (Dami)

It's been a hot day, and you're not just talking about Dreamcatcher's stage outfits. You and your friends had spent the whole day outside under the blazing sun waiting in line for the concert, and have spent the last hour or so screaming and jumping up and down. You've been trying your best to ignore it, but at this point, you need water. Thankfully, the ever-attentive members notice this, and they're beginning to pass water out mid-concert. Your feelings suddenly intensified by the focus on the need, you reach out to the staff for a bottle from the nearby table, but a certain panda sees you first. Dami hops down the stage stairs, grabbing a fresh water bottle from her own supply as she looks at you worriedly. Suddenly, the staff is aware of her presence, and she hands off the bottle to them, gesturing at you with a small smile. She only turns back and walks up the stage when she sees that you've taken a sip, suddenly feeling refreshed and readier than ever to cheer for your sweet, caring bias.

Shaking Heart (Gahyeon)

Gahyeon has been playing with you all night. She's been hanging out on the side of the stage where you are for most of the concert, much to your delight. You wave frantically to her every time, and she responds with the sweet, angelic smile that you've always wished to see in real life, making your heart melt instantly without fail, no matter how many times she's done it before. Now, the girls are singing Jazz Bar, and your baby fox bias is dancing with Handong, making you giggle all the while. You watch her eyes sweep the crowd as she releases her grip from Handong's waist, but as per usual since the past hour or so, she finally smiles again when her eyes land on you. This time, she skips over, and you can't contain a shriek at how cute she is. Upon seeing this, her smile breaks into a grin, and as she gets closer, she stops right in your line of sight, doing a little dance just for you which you know that you'll always see in your mind when you listen to Jazz Bar in the future time and time again.