𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗴 | talking body

Reader Is: Neutral Age (Group Not Mentioned)
Categories: Romance
Summary: The reader is in for a surprise when she video calls her wife Dong from work.

She's what keeps you going all day, her smiling face on your desk looking at you as lovingly as ever as you spend long hours behind your office desk. But sometimes she taunts you, the low cut wedding dress that she insisted on wearing starting to get to you, reminding you of what happened that night...and then many nights afterwards as well.

"Hey Siri, FaceTime Han Dong," you commanded to your phone, your gaze shifting between it and your computer every of couple seconds.

"Mm, hello," a very soft voice answered after a moment of ringing.

"Baby?" you asked hesitantly. You were prepared to tell her that you would be late coming home from the office, but something in her voice made you pause.

"Angel..."

Your eyes widened, your full focus now on your phone. "Are you okay?"

"No..." Dong whined, and you immediately jumped up from your chair, but she continued before you could grab your phone and race out the door. "I need you so badly right now."

"Why's that?" you asked slowly, feeling as though you were beginning to catch onto her game.

"I was just waiting for you to come home, and I...got distracted."

"Oh? How so?" you prompted, gingerly taking a seat on the edge of your chair. The phone screen was still dark, and you could only see shadows. But as much as you were curious, you almost thought that it was worse when Dong finally reached over and turned on the bedside lamp, revealing the outfit - or rather, lack thereof - that she had on.

"I found this in my drawer and it just brought back so many memories that I couldn't wait for you to get home."

You inhaled sharply as you finally realized just what was going on. A feeling of fire suddenly began to rush through your body, settling nowhere, rather, it didn't want to rest with you: it only existed to seek out her. It seemed to burn endlessly through your body since you didn't have her with you, and you knew that there was only one way to put it out.

"I'm leaving work right now, and I don't want you to move until I get home," you growled at the screen, your gaze fixed on Dong's eyes, as much as they wanted to drift lower.

"I think that you need to learn a little lesson. Didn't your mother ever teach you not to touch what isn't yours?"