𝘀𝘂𝘆𝗼𝗼 | private show | 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘥

Reader Is: Younger Non-Member
Categories: Smut
Preferences: Top (SuA), Switch (Reader), Bottom (Yoohyeon)
Summary: Taking chances pays off for the reader, who finds herself between SuA and Yoohyeon after a Dreamcatcher concert on tour.

The Dreamcatcher concert was fabulous, after all the worrying you'd done about it – whether the venue would be pulled together enough; whether you'd run into any nice fans, being alone and all; whether your hotel would be as conveniently located as you hoped.

As it turned out, you had ended up in the front row along with the two people you had befriended whilst waiting in line since five in the morning. To top it all off, you had been able to hand Yoohyeon the slogan you'd gotten made for her. That cheesy grin you loved so much beaming down at you and her genuine "Thank you" made your whole night.

But you'd have to dwell on that once you got safely back to your hotel. Since everything was going so well, you picked up a lottery ticket along with your snack at a nearby convenience store. You scratched it only with mild amusement as your feet dragged along the pavement, but then you stopped short.

"A hundred bucks? Sweet!"

You hardly noticed that you were speaking aloud, but luckily, being in the city as you were, the passerby that were out didn't appear to give you much thought. You were grateful for that as you practically skipped down the sidewalk, humming Reason.

As you got back to your room, you were so excited about your little win that you almost forgot why you had been on cloud nine to begin with until your phone chimed. It was a message from one of the fans you had met in line: a picture of the moment you'd handed Yoohyeon the slogan.

"Oh, whoa," you whispered to yourself. You sunk onto the edge of the bed slowly, opening it with a tap and studying it in awe.

It really was the perfect photo.

Her wavy two-tone hair was pulled back just so, a few strands falling elegantly in her face but not at all blocking the sweet grin that shone for you. Her eyes turned up at the corners and a slight flush painted her cheeks, the sculpture of her toned muscles highlighted in the light.

She was perfect.

And for once, you weren't embarrassed by the candid shot of yourself, simply because you couldn't deny the joy on your face. You looked as though you were over the moon – and you had been. To be reminded of that happiness was a good feeling.

Plus, you were pretty damn proud of your makeup and hair. You'd spent a long time on it, and a lot of money on the outfit, after all.

So, after a moment's consideration, you took the photo to your Instagram story and uploaded it with the caption, "@ms.yoohyeonkim thank you for an incredible memory."

Then you watched it about five times, just admiring the whole thing. You'd added the song that had been playing at the time, New Days, and listening to the snippet brought you almost as much joy as seeing the photo.

The realization of just how sweaty you were after dancing your ass off for two hours was what finally got you to shut off the device. Still, you thought about that moment all through your shower.

You just couldn't get over how she had looked at you. It was an expression you'd seen on her many times, whenever happiness overtook her so completely that she burst out laughing or grinned as she leaned forward, her body unable to contain her joy. But you'd never seen it because of you. That was a whole new experience entirely.

And suddenly, you wanted to be the reason for her happiness all the time.

You couldn't stand it. As soon as you opened the bathroom door, you dove for your phone. You needed to make that photo your lockscreen so you could smile whenever you picked up the device.