𝘀𝘂𝗮 | queen of my heart

Reader Is: Younger Non-Member
Categories: Fluff
Summary: The reader shows SuA her new tattoo, and a touching moment follows.

You had been so excited for the Dreamcatcher concert that you were attending – even more than usual, which was hard to believe. You were always over the moon to see your favorite band in person, and especially excited to talk to them and shake their hands after the show.

The last time you met the group, your meet and greet gift was a signed photo – one out of seven, randomly distributed. The chances that you would get Kim SuA's autograph were not bad, but it would still be considerably lucky if you got hers. So, you made a bet with yourself.

If you got her autograph, you'd get it tattooed.

It wasn't a spur-of-the-moment, mindless gamble. You'd been planning to get a Dreamcatcher-related tattoo for quite a while, though you had more so been considering something that included all the members, rather than only your bias.

But when you pulled open that envelope, one neat black signature was drawn over SuA's smiling image, and you could do nothing but honor your word.

The tattoo turned out beautifully. Though you debated getting the whole signature for a while, you ended up choosing just to get the crown that she had drawn over the "S." It was small and sweet, a perfect little reminder of her.

It made you smile whenever you looked at it, which turned out to be quite a lot, as you had it inked on your wrist. Every time you rolled up your sleeves or checked your watch, the little drawing reminded you of all your special memories with her at that concert.

The only problem, being at the current concert as you were, was that you already wanted another to remind you of all the new moments.

Like SuA singing Fairytale directly to you.

She looked beautiful in her all-black ensemble, her matching wavy hair tumbling over her shoulders as she swayed with the music. It was the perfect moment, seeing as the concert was in its encore stage, to give her the gift you'd prepared.

But you found it nearly impossible to do so when she was dropping to her knees in front of you, her hypnotic gaze focused on you as she sang: "I'm shining right now as I look into your eyes, it's a fairytale-like dream."

Her hand was outstretched to you, clearly meaning to grab your fingers and play with you a bit, but you produced the crown you'd taken out of your bag instead.

As Lee Siyeon took over the next part of the verse, SuA dropped her microphone to gasp. "Ah!"

You could hear her noise of happiness even without her microphone, which made you laugh. You were about to hand over the crown when she tilted her head forward: put it on for me.

You did your best to place it correctly with your quivering hands, and SuA seemed pleased enough. She grinned at you once as you let go and blew you a kiss as she stood up to continue performing. Your heart seemed to melt all the way to your wobbly knees.

The rest of the concert was altogether too short, but you were comforted by the fact that you could greet the group momentarily. You made good use of the time spent waiting by reviewing the photos you'd taken, which were thankfully not all shaky.

And then it was time. Forget not being nervous anymore – you were back to trembling like a leaf.

Thankfully, it was not yet time to tell SuA about your tattoo; you had first to simply give her a high-five and thank her for a wonderful time. You did just that with a beam that she returned, and she even told you, "I love you." After that, you practically skipped into the line for the photo op.