𝘀𝗶𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻 | yes daddy

Reader Is: Neutral Age (Non-DC AU)
Categories: Smut
Preferences: Top (Siyeon), Bottom (Reader)
Summary: Siyeon pleasurably punishes the reader for a skimpy outfit through kinky play.

You'd been aware of an inevitable punishment all evening.

The outfit you wore, you knew, was just too skimpy to get away with. When Lee Siyeon said sure, you can wear it out to dinner, the smirk that graced her lips did not go unnoticed.

You see, she loved showing you off. Loved flaunting what a good-looking woman you were, loved it when you showed every curve, loved it when you were all done up.

But she pretended to hate it for your enjoyment.

At the restaurant, she kept a hand on your thigh. Her fingers slipping under the hem of your pencil skirt sent shivers down your spine, but she remained chaste in her actions, a bit to your disappointment.

She could tell, too. As soon as you got back in the car and sped off, she asked, "Upset that I didn't fuck you in there, you desperate whore?"

"Hmph..." You crossed your arms over your chest, watching out of the corner of your eye as Siyeon gritted her teeth.

"I asked you a question," she growled.

"Mm...yes, Daddy."

You smirked as you watched Siyeon swallow hard before her façade resumed. "Didn't want to get you thrown out of such a nice restaurant. I owed you a treat."

"Yes, Daddy, thank you."

"Just my job, princess. But..." Siyeon let her sentence trail off, her eyes flitting to your lap. It was your turn to gulp. "Lift your skirt up, princess," she murmured. "We're going for a drive."

As Siyeon made a sudden sharp turn onto a highway ramp, you shimmed your pencil skirt above your hips, revealing the lacy lingerie underneath. It was already damp, but she couldn't see that, what with its black hue.

Once she'd merged on and found a comfortable lane, you just sat back and let her discover that on her own.

"Fuck, you're soaked!" Siyeon's lips were parted and her eyes wide when she looked over at you.

You knew that you'd gotten wetter already as the prospect of what you were about to do registered in your body. Still, it was only when Siyeon pulled her fingers away and a string of wetness followed that you saw how right she was.

The realization drew a moan from your lips that made Siyeon grip the steering wheel so hard her knuckles grew pale. "Shit..."

She swerved into the slowest lane as she found the courage to put her hand back between your thighs. She didn't hesitate any longer to put a little more intent into her actions. Her wanton fingers slipped over your entrance to gather some arousal and coat your clit in it, promptly beginning to draw quick circles.

"And don't even think about coming," she commanded in response to your pathetic whine.

"M-Mm..."

"What do you say?!"

"Y-Yes, Daddy!"

Siyeon had aggravated her motions in annoyance, which only made it harder to speak. A quick glance over at you alerted her to your wild eyes, your hands grasping desperately at the car's leather interior.

"Good girl," she praised gently. For as sweetly as she spoke, she didn't bother softening her touch. In fact, it got even more intense as she moved her fingers a little lower, and then lower still.