𝘀𝘂𝗮 | let's shoot a movie

Reader Is: Same Age Eighth Member
Categories: Smut
Preferences: Switch (SuA, Reader)
Summary: SuA gets an idea to spice up a night in the hotel room that she is sharing with the reader, her fellow member, whilst on tour.

It was your day off from performing on tour, though most of it was already over. After sleeping in, you had spent the sunny afternoon shopping, eating, and vlogging to your heart's content along with your members. You should have been more tired than you were, but admittedly, you and your roommate Kim SuA both were a little bored. Room service had been ordered and eaten, the television had been turned on and flipped through, photoshoots had been taken and posted, and you still sighed as you lounged around on your beds.

"I almost want to vlog again," you hummed. The tour had reinvigorated your interest in filming as you captured countless precious moments through the lens, from meeting InSomnia to enjoying delicious meals. Your members rarely found you without your phone in hand as you spent your days vlogging almost everything you saw.

"You and that damn camera," SuA laughed. She glanced over at you from where she laid on her bed. She was scrolling through her phone, and tinny voices overlapping music filtered through its built-in speaker as she spoke. "What would you even film?"

"That sexy girl in her pajamas over there," you teased. "Wish everyone could see how lucky I am right now."

You were expecting SuA to grin in response to the compliment, but instead, a devilish smirk spread across her face. "Oh, no," you mumbled. That could only mean one thing: trouble. Unhinged, unbridled, just pure trouble.

"Babe." SuA set down her phone on the comforter and turned to face you, giving you an eyeful of her delicious cleavage. Whatever she was about to ask for, your subconscious mind suddenly decided that she would get.

"Yeah?"

"Let's shoot a movie."

You knew full well what kind of video she wanted to film; no questioning needed. You gulped hard as you tried to find ways to stall, but your brain had already sealed its fate. Still, you kept an agreement at bay. "For whom, though?"

"Us," SuA replied. She rolled her eyes as though that should have been obvious. Given your celebrity status, it would have to be. But you weren't quite clear on the benefits of recording something like that only for yourselves.

As if she were reading your mind, SuA spoke, "To look back on it, you know? To remember what we did on this trip. Just like your vlog, only...personal."

"Good enough for me," you agreed. You clamored out of bed and set your phone on the nightstand. Any excuse to have some fun with SuA would be good enough for you, though you would never tell her that. It would only go to her head.

SuA laid back, watching intently as you opened the phone camera and set it to video. As soon as you pressed the record button, you climbed atop her. Her arms caught you without bending, holding you up as you leaned down to kiss her.

As always, it was a power struggle from the very beginning. SuA's tongue battled with yours as she swirled it inside your mouth, and she quickly won. You weren't disappointed, since you felt more comfortable with her taking the reins first to show you what she wanted to portray.

You could get several different sides of SuA in one day, and what she would be like in bed was just as much of a toss-up. Sometimes she was sentimental and romantic, setting the mood with candles and a soft soundtrack. Those were the nights that she wanted to be treated like a queen.

But typically, SuA's title became upgraded in the bedroom to something a little more risqué, a side of her that she didn't show to the public. She took all of that energy out on you in the most painful and pleasurable of ways that she could think of. She liked being your mistress.