𝗷𝗶𝘂 | princess

Reader Is: Neutral Age (Group Not Mentioned)
Categories: Romance
Summary: Minji asks why the reader, her girlfriend, calls her "princess."

"Why do you always call me princess?" Kim Minji's soft, melodic voice asked through giggles. You didn't stop your hands that flitted over her body, wiggling gently to let you hear your girlfriend's beautiful laughter, as you responded.

"Because you look like royalty," you smiled at her.

Indeed, her eyes with their natural aegyo-sal, her perfectly straight and white teeth, and her flawless skin with its pale complexion look like the product of a wealthy family. Even her high voice always sounds like she was trained to speak in such a feminine and delicate way, yet with undoubtable moments of power.

"No," Minji rolled her eyes at you, dragging out the word for emphasis. "That can't be it. I'm not that pretty."

"Yes, you are," you quickly admonished her, but you relented and gave her a second answer. "Then it's because you're very demanding, Princess."

"What?! That's not true!" Minji laughed.

You simply quirked an eyebrow at her, but she didn't seem to get it yet, so you asked, "Didn't you just demand more explanations from me?"

"That wasn't a demand," Minji grumbled, but she knew that you were right. The fact that she got the final say in last night's choice of restaurant for dinner out reminded her of that.

"Well, then, it's because you always get what you want."

"That's true," Minji hummed contentedly. You had already put a pause on tickling her, wanting to satisfy her every question with your undivided attention. "But do princesses really always get what they want? Sometimes they have to do things that they don't want to do, like marry foreign princes."

"I'm running out of reasons, Jiji," you sighed slightly, giving her a smile to let her know that you were just teasing her. In reality, you could list things for hours.

"Think of more," Minji pouted, and she flopped back on the bed, her black wavy locks cascading over her pillow. Your heart skipped several beats in your chest as you observed her, and you suddenly realized that you had the perfect answer.

"Alright, Princess. You want to know the real reason why I call you that?"

Minji nodded, her frown deepening. You crawled slowly over her slender figure, stopping to rest on her lap as you leaned over, leaving gentle kisses all the way from her jawline to her neck. She practically began to purr from your touch, and her fingers entwined themselves in your hair, pulling gently. In return, you tilted her chin back with the touch of a finger, tracing a line down her throat. You watched with wide eyes as it quivered when Minji moaned.

Encouraged by her actions, you nibbled on her soft skin, biting harder when her breathing became more labored. You smirked against her neck, pleased to open your eyes to observe new pretty pink marks that would let everyone know just who Minji belonged to. Finally deciding to give her the well-deserved answer, you leaned back over her ear, your soft whisper sending a delicious shiver down her spine as you spoke. "Because I love to worship you."

Minji inhaled sharply, her cheeks flushing the prettiest shade of pink. Finally, your girlfriend was speechless for a moment. But when she responded, her words were still full of her ever-present quick wit. "Prove it, then."

This time, you didn't think that it was necessary to respond to Minji with words. Instead, you simply pressed your lips against hers, giving her soft pecks her at first. She had just put on her favorite vanilla lip balm, and you sucked on her bottom lip gently for a moment, letting her know that you loved the way that she tasted. She gasped, and a second shiver and a whimper soon followed as you grazed her lip with your teeth before letting it go.

Suddenly feeling like you needed more of her, you licked your own lips, gazing hungrily at the woman beneath you. Minji's previously poised and elegant demeanor had dissipated in a matter of moments. She was completely melting under your touch, and you were loving every second of it.

"Are you gonna behave for me, Princess?" you whispered, your voice so raspy and full of desire that it almost surprised even you. It certainly surprised your girlfriend, who shivered yet again.

"Y-Yes," Minji murmured, her wide eyes flitting all over between your face and your body. You smirked as you realized that her gaze was now locked on your chest.

"Like what you see?"

"Yes," Minji repeated softly.

"You can touch," you told her, but as she reached up to do just that, you quickly continued, "But not yet."

"Why?" Minji whined, her voice suddenly quite desperate. You could see the hunger in her eyes, and you smirked.

Again, you decided not to answer her with words. You simply crawled backwards on the bed, leaving open-mouthed kisses against Minji's chest as you pulled her shirt up and over her head, and looked up at her reddened face with satisfaction. You pressed your arms against her thighs, and she instinctively let them fall open, just as you had taught her to do. Indeed, it seemed – for now, at least – that she would behave.

As you laid your chest against her hips, toying with the hem of her shorts, you felt pure heat swirling under the surface of her skin, pulsating with every loud beat of her heart, and you smiled. Though you had no plans to stop until Minji was left a breathless mess beneath you, you already knew that you had proven your point.