𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗶 | unnie

Reader Is: Older Non-Member
Categories: Fluff, Romance
Summary: While Dami is on tour, she teases the reader, her girlfriend, over video call.

"Sleepy yet?" you asked your girlfriend with a soft smile as she stifled another yawn for what had to have been the third time in the past five minutes.

"No," Lee Dami insisted, shaking her head. "I'm okay, I'm okay."

It's been four days since you've seen Dami last in person. She's jet lagged beyond belief, but nothing will stop her from calling you before you go to bed every night, not even her being on tour in the United States while you're at home in South Korea.

"Yubin-ah, I know that I'm cutting into your rest time," you frowned. "And I know that you could use it. You're not fooling me."

"I am resting," Dami frowned. "Look, I'm lying down right now."

"You're using up all your energy to talk to me," you replied, and Dami sighed. You could see that her resistance was breaking down, she wanted to fight you on it, but her tiredness was winning. So you suspected that was why she decided to use her last resort on you.

"Unnie."

The simple nickname, one that was used on you by many of your friends and you heard quite a few times a day, was enough to make your heart skip several beats when your girlfriend suddenly said it.

"Yes, Yubin-ah?" you asked, trying to sound nonchalant, but you couldn't help how high your voice suddenly sounded.

Dami's smile widened, and you could see her eyes opening a bit more, getting a little sparklier as she studied your reaction. "Unnie..."

"Yes! I said yes, Yubin-ah! What is it?" you whined, slapping the hand that wasn't holding your phone over your face.

Dami simply laughed. "Oh, unnie, seriously..."

"What."

"Unnie." This time, Dami dragged out the nickname, her voice deep and almost needy in tone.

"Yeah, babygirl."

"That's what I wanted to hear," Dami whispered. "I wish that you were here with me, unnie."

"I do too, angel," you sighed slightly. You rolled over in your bed onto your side, holding your phone close to your face as you studied Dami's beautiful face. "I wish that I could kiss you right now."

"Is that it?"

"What do you mean?" you laughed, a coy look washing over your face along with a blush that gave away the fact that you already knew what Dami meant.

"I bet that you wouldn't stop at just kissing me."

"Maybe after you called me unnie like that," you mumbled under your breath.

"Maybe after that, then what?" Dami asked, her voice hardly above a whisper in a way that sounded breathless and made your heart race.

"I'd like to hear it a little louder."

"Oh, unnie, I'm sharing a room with JiU unnie and she just walked in," Dami hurriedly shushed you, and you laughed at how red her face had suddenly become.

"Alright, I suppose I'll stop teasing you, then. Will you go get some rest now, before you have to go out?"

Dami sighed slightly. "Oh, alright."

"Okay."

"Unnie?"

"Yeah, babygirl?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to hear you say that again."