𝗴𝗮𝗵𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻 | break the internet

Reader Is: Neutral Age (Non-DC AU)
Categories: Smut
Preferences: Switch (Gahyeon, Reader)
Summary: The reader finds a way to have some fun with her girlfriend Gahyeon even when they're not together in person.

It had been too long since you last saw Lee Gahyeon. The trip that she was on seemed even longer when she sent you naughty photos every day.

Worse still was when she phoned you. Imagining what she was doing without any visual aids made your mind run absolutely wild.

But you had no doubts that the most horrible tease was when she video called you.

"Evening, honey," Gahyeon spoke as soon as you picked up your phone. Her voice was raspy and low, making a shiver run down your spine. Her hotel room was dark, and you could just barely make out her short, swingy black hair being swept back by her slim fingers. "How was your day?"

"It just got a whole lot better," you muttered. You thought that you could see Gahyeon flopping onto the bed, which was confirmed by the deep, ragged sigh that fell from her lips.

"Glad that I could help out," Gahyeon giggled. "I missed you."

"Missed you, too," you whispered. "I wish that you were here with me right now."

"I do, too," Gahyeon replied softly. There was a short pause before she spoke again. When she did, her voice sounded even more seductive than before. "What would you be doing if you were here?"

You clicked your tongue, thinking about that for a moment. "Let me see what you're wearing."

Gahyeon clicked on the bedside lamp.

"Oh, my fucking God."

Your gaze had fallen first on Gahyeon's collarbone tattoos. When you realized that the floral hearts and moon that you knew all too well were easily visible, your brain put two and two together. She wasn't wearing anything.

"I just got out of the shower," was your girlfriend's explanation. "I was too impatient to put anything on before I called you."

"I see." You cleared your throat as you adjusted the angle of your phone that you had set on your nightstand. "Great minds think alike."

It was Gahyeon's turn to gasp as she took in your bare torso. "Babe!"

"What?" you laughed.

"God, you look so hot."

"What are you gonna do about that?"

One thing about you and Gahyeon was that you could banter for hours. You were a perfect match.

But Gahyeon wasn't in the mood to play. With you, anyways. "Mmh..." she murmured. Her head lolled back onto her pillow as she held her phone with a suddenly shaky hand. You already knew what was going on.

"Are you really that worked up already?" you snorted.

"I was...thinking about you in...the shower," Gahyeon breathed. She was obviously trying not to moan between words.

"What was I doing?"

"Pushing me...a-against the wall." Gahyeon choked out each word as though it were incredibly painful to do so. When she wasn't talking, you could see her gritting her teeth.

"And?"

"Fucking me with your hand around my neck."

"What was I saying?" There were always many layers to Gahyeon's fantasies. You were sure that all of them would be of interest to you.