𝗼𝘁𝟳 | russian roulette

Reader Is: Neutral Age (Non-DC AU)
Categories: Smut
Preferences: Top (JiU, Siyeon, Dami), Switch (SuA, Handong, Reader), Bottom (Yoohyeon, Gahyeon)
Summary: The reader engages in her regular Sunday night games with her coworkers JiU, SuA, Siyeon, Handong, Yoohyeon, Dami, and Gahyeon.

You liked to call the first Sunday of every month Russian Roulette. No matter what shot you took or where you aimed, each move overflowed with peril.

Club Dreamcatcher boasted lots of acts, but locals knew that the regulars were the best entertainment. You worked all week, leaving none of you with time for day jobs. Thankfully, the club paid well.

Come weekdays, shifts were equally distributed with a couple women per night. But on weekends, it was all hands on deck. Eight girls, one set each. Teamwork made the dream work, as you always said.

And on Sundays, as shifts switched between you, every woman who worked at Club Dreamcatcher – Kim JiU, Kim SuA, Lee Siyeon, Han Dong, Kim Yoohyeon, Lee Dami, Lee Gahyeon, and yourself – met backstage. It was a private party, if you will. No guests allowed.

It was all SuA's idea in the beginning. That was the one thing about SuA – her games were always dangerous. But they were also never without thrill and a heaping amount of appeal, so she managed to rope all seven of you into her scheme.

You had grown to love Sunday nights.

You always had the first shift, since you were great at working up a crowd. Already having performed and knocked down some alcohol got you sweaty and loose, ready for whatever your coworkers had in store.

"Oh, my favorite slut is back," SuA purred as you walked into the dressing lounge after your set. She was romantically involved with Siyeon, just as JiU was with Yoohyeon, but all rules went out the window at Club Dreamcatcher. With the eight of you, it was a safe place to share. But that never guaranteed the absence of jealousy.

"Let me see that money," Siyeon grunted. One rough spin that sent you spiraling into her arms allowed her girlfriend to pluck all of the bills out of your outfit and toss them onto the gold plate next to the door. On Sundays, your tips all went towards the monthly dinners out that had also become a habit.

The three-sided cobalt couch beyond the couple were already covered with beautiful women who looked ready to positively jump on you. Once one's shift had been completed, they were free game for the group, since their carefully styled hair and clothing could be messed up or discarded without second thoughts. At the moment, you were standing in the middle of seven amorous women who desperately craved an outlet for their lust – and you were the only one who could be just that. But not for long, only just long enough.

"You're up, Gahyeon," you spoke calmly. You slapped the backside of the girl who stood up and walked past you. "Be sure to give that pretty blonde in the front row some extra attention. It's her birthday today."

As the door shut behind the youngest girl, you began counting in your head. You barely made it to two before Siyeon grabbed you from behind and picked you up to throw you on the velvet surface in the middle of the couch. She shoved your legs open with her knee as JiU and Dami grabbed your arms on either side.

You weren't surprised that the fierce Siyeon was the woman that won you first, but it was hard to take her dominant personality seriously with the girlish outfit that she was wearing. Her short black skirt barely covered her muscular thighs thanks to her shapely hips. The only remnant of her typically more tomboyish preferences was the tie over her white crop top. Her breasts strained against the buttons that held the thin shirt together, giving you a lovely tease of her black bra as she leaned over you.