𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗴 | plan b

Reader Is: Same Age Eighth Member
Categories: Smut
Preferences: Top (Handong), Bottom (Reader)
Summary: When Handong and the reader can't agree on a way to pass time at a tour stop, they come up with a better plan.

The worst days of tour, to you, were not the ones spent traveling into the wee hours of morning. They were, in fact, the days off. To you, the purpose of flying all the way across the world was to be on stage, to be singing and dancing your heart out – your favorite pastimes in the world. Not shopping.

But that was exactly what your roommate, Han Dong, wanted to do.

You were more than a bit annoyed, because you had specifically asked – no, make that begged – Handong to room together. A while before the tour, you had discussed filming a mukbang together, so you thought it would be the perfect time – making a series out of it, trying food abroad.

Unfortunately, Handong was no longer up for it the way she'd promised. She was getting too full at restaurants during the day to keep up with your takeout orders at night, and she hadn't particularly been in a filming mood while she recovered from jetlag. You, on the other hand, were inhaling fried chicken by the bucket and sleeping like the locals.

Meanwhile, Handong seemed to have blown through a year's pay already at the designer outlets she found. Apparently, she could "always find the energy for shopping." Whatever.

Really, you often felt that food was the only thing that you two had in common – so you seemed to be out of activities that you could both enjoy.

At the moment, however, Handong was standing over your bed, trying to convince you otherwise. "Come on! It's just like shopping online, only you can actually try stuff on."

"Why would you do that when you could just return what doesn't fit?" you asked. Your eyes were fixed on the dolphin plush that you'd gotten from an InSomnia as you tossed it from one hand to the other. You didn't even bother to spare her a glance.

"Because it's wasted time otherwise, sending it back and all!"

"Going out is wasted time!"

"Oh, come on. I'll buy you a treat if you go out, how's that? Ice cream? A latte?"

"I'm not hungry."

"Ugh, you're driving me crazy," Handong muttered. She grabbed your stuffed animal as it flew through midair and tossed it onto her bed instead.

"Hey!" You were about to start complaining when Handong clamored on top of you instead, pinning your arms down by your sides. Suddenly, you were breathless.

"I'm not taking no for an answer," she giggled.

When you still couldn't reply a moment later, she furrowed her brow at your parted lips. "What's wrong? I'm sorry. You don't actually have to go if you really don't want to."

"Ah – Dongie, your...leg..."

Her knee had landed right between your legs, and as she settled her weight there, it had shifted to press against your womanhood. You were surprised that she didn't notice until you pointed it out.

"Oh, sorry!" Her face flushed bright red as she scrambled to readjust herself. "Sorry."

"Ah, no, it – felt good, actually," you laughed. You didn't worry about being open about such things; you had always done so around your likeminded members.

"Oh, is that so?" A devilish smirk crossed Handong's lips as she slowly but surely moved her knee back to where it had been.

"Yes, it is! So, you'd better not play with fire unless you're willing to get burned!"