𝘀𝗶𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻 | just another wifey | 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘥

Reader Is: Younger Non-Member
Categories: Fluff, Smut
Preferences: Top (Siyeon), Bottom (Reader)
Summary: The morning after a Dreamcatcher concert on tour, Siyeon and the reader confess to each other in a memorable way.
Author's Note: Dialogue spoken in Korean (standard formality) is written in italics.

It's the third Dreamcatcher concert you've attended. You're well aware of the saying that the third time's the charm, and you can't help but wonder what will happen this time that will make it so special. You feel quite lucky when it comes to Dreamcatcher already.

You biased a couple members before you landed on Lee Siyeon. It was hard at first to bias anyone at all, as you love all the girls the same. Dreamcatcher just wouldn't be Dreamcatcher without all seven of the women whom you hold so dear to your heart.

But then, you fell for one of them. Really fell. In such clear, deep love that you couldn't even lie to yourself about your feelings.

You love all of Dreamcatcher, but you're in love with Siyeon.

You blame her; after all, it appears to be her fault for seducing you. She has a way of doing that with her "wifeys," as she always says. But it really is hard to ignore the way she interacts with you. It's kind of obvious, the way that she makes a point to look at you when she sings.

The way that she holds tightly to your hand and won't look away first when you greet her after the show.

The way that she thanks you or tells you that she loves you before you can even open your mouth to say a word.

You've had your eyes set on a pair of ruby earrings since before the first concert. This time, you'll get them for her. Something about it just feels right. You feel confident spending money on her, making bigger, more permanent decisions. She'll always be a part of your life, after all, and she'll always be worth it to you.

Plus, there's a sendoff after the meet and greet. Finally.

The day of the concert is clear and beautiful, which you're thankful for since you'll have to travel a bit to get to the venue. It'll be an overnight stay for you. You don't mind, in fact, you think it's a great way to spend your weekend.

Besides, even if you did mind the trip, that moment of seeing the girls run out on stage makes everything seem alright. There's no feeling like it in the world. It's euphoria.

As they always do, a few of the girls wave to you at some point during the show. And as she always does, Siyeon finds you about halfway through.

You're on the end of a row a few back from the stage, so her expression is unmistakable. Her face relaxes into a grin, her eyebrows drawn together so you can see sparkling emotion in the chocolate orbs below them. She's clearly caught you singing your heart out.

You laugh in embarrassment as you realize that, and she giggles along with you before tossing a thumbs-up your way. You duck your head, and when you look back up, she's moved to another area of the stage.

Throughout the rest of the concert, she returns to play with you whenever she can. Each interaction makes you that much more excited for the meet and greet, though your jaw drops in shock when the girls announce that the show is almost over. It feels like they've only performed a few songs – where did the time go?

It continues to fly by while you're waiting in line to greet the girls, however, so you feel grateful for that. You just pray that it will slow down when you're finally face to face with them.