𝘀𝘂𝗮 | calling for you

Reader Is: Younger Eighth Member
Categories: Romance
Summary: SuA and the reader catch each other during private moments whilst on tour.

Even everything is broken

Your breath hitched in your throat, your eyes still shut tight.

I just want you to stay

A strained whimper escaped your lips, even though you tried to keep them shut. "Bora..."

But we have No Dot

Your back arched and your toes curled, a shudder ran through your body and ended in a sigh.

~

Kim SuA paused in the entryway. You hadn't heard her press her key to the door of your shared hotel room and turn the handle, hadn't even heard her drop her purse and gasp in shock, and it certainly showed.

SuA was frozen in place as she studied the mess of bedsheets around you, your tousled hair, and reddened face. She hardly even registered the fact that her song was playing until she heard her own high note. Her face was beginning to burn as brightly as yours, but she still couldn't force herself to move. Something about you was entrancing her, and a little voice in her head was willing you to open your eyes, to see her watching you.

~

"You okay, unnie?" you frowned as you looked over at your roommate. SuA had been so uncharacteristically quiet that you felt the need to ask her what was going on. You were on a worldwide tour, so of course she would be tired, but even then, she usually wasn't so...shy.

"Yeah," SuA answered quickly, her voice soft. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Whatever you say," you mumbled, then waited for a rebuke as you realized that you sounded rather informal and borderline rude. One never came.

"Are you tired?" you prompted after another moment of silence. "I can leave for a bit if you want to rest, we have an hour or so until dinner."

That seemed to catch SuA's attention. "Well, I wouldn't want to kick you out..." she began diplomatically, but you were already shaking your head, giving her a smile as you picked up your room key.

"I'll go check out the convenience store next door and pick up some snacks for us. Get some rest, unnie, you really seem like you need it."

"Thanks," SuA whispered, watching as you slipped on your shoes and shuffled into the hallway.

You made it all the way to the sidewalk outside the hotel before you smacked your hand over your face with a groan. "I forgot my wallet. For Christs sakes..."

You grumbled and swore at yourself all the way back across the lobby, up the elevator to the highest floor, and down the hallway, but you stopped when you got to your room, knowing that SuA could already be asleep if she was really tired.

Carefully, you pressed your room key card to the lock - thankfully, you had remembered to grab that, at least - and pushed on the handle, but a sudden breathless moan from around the corner made you accidentally let go of the door. It slammed behind you so hard that you felt the floor shake a bit. If you hadn't been so focused on what you just heard, you would have cringed.

"H-Hello?" you heard SuA's voice ask. It was timid and quiet, which was incredibly unusual for her.

You were too shocked to reply to her. Your mouth tried to form words, but no sound left your lips.

You heard some shuffling and a soft sigh, and you instantly realized that because you hadn't responded, your roommate still didn't know that you were there. Your teeth sunk into your bottom lip as your heart began to pound loudly in your chest.

Guilt flooded your body as you realized that that SuA could very well be mortified that you could hear her right now. You always wished that your older member would catch you in such a situation, would watch you, might even join in...but that seemed like a fruitless hope, and you certainly would never think that she would share that desire.

With a deep breath, you turned around and crept back towards the door. You checked to make sure that you hadn't dropped your room key and placed your hand on the handle, getting ready to turn it as carefully as you could, when a low voice from behind you made you freeze.

"Where do you think you're going? I thought that you must have heard me calling for you all the way from downstairs."