Chapter 3:English teacher(2).

Zhia Xiang went to school the next day, but Dong Hyuk-Joon wasn't there.

It seems he got sick and took some days off.

Sick? How funny. Now for the last part...❞ Zhia Xiang thought and pressed sent.

She sent the voice recording to multiple press agencies after she edited her voice so no one would recognize it.

Soon the internet was full of news about the highschool English teacher.

Zhia Xiang also sent his name and picture.

❝Have you heard? Our English teacher has a relationship with a student... ❞

❝I wonder who's that girl.❞

❝Gross! He may be young, but this is gross! I can't believe he is that kind of person. ❞

❝I hope he gets fired! ❞

Students were voicing their opinions about this all day. After school Zhia Xiang was walking home when a man with a hood and a mask cut her way.

❝Oh my. ❞Zhia Xiang said bored.

❝It's you that ruined my life! Bitch! ❞ Dong Hyuk-Joon said with a crazed look in his eyes.

❝Me? Wasn't you the one wanting to fuck a student? Gross. ❞Zhia Xiang said and made a vomiting sound.

❝I'll kill you! ❞Dong Hyuk-Joon said and took a kitchen knife out.

Zhia Xiang laughed wickedly and looked at him with a mocking glare and soon a crowd surrounded them.

❝Please don't kill me! I don't know what do you want from me! ❞Zhia Xiang sobbed and trembled.

The people who began to surround the two were paparazzi. Zhia Xiang wrote that if Dong Hyuk-Joon tries to harm her, paparazzi will be there to see everything.

❝Isn't that Dong Hyuk-Joon? ❞

❝He is! And he's trying to kill a school girl! ❞

❝Do you have any statements regarding the recording of you having relationships with a student of yours? ❞

❝Let us interview you! ❞

❝Film, film the knife in his hand. ❞

Zhia Xiang continued to cry and tremble from fear, laughing internally.

Dong Hyuk-Joon wanted to run, but a police car stopped him.

❝We had a call about a man with a knife trying to kill a school girl, you'll come with us. ❞the police officer said.

❝It's a mistake! It's her fault, all of this is her fault! I swear! ❞Dong Hyuk-Joon shouted as the police officers tried to cuff him.

❝Miss, can you tell us what happened? ❞a journalist asked Zhia Xiang.

❝I was waking home when he cut my way and took the knife out. I was so afraid! ❞Zhia Xiang said crying.

❝Did you knew him? He's a teacher that was discovered to have relations with his female students.What do you know about this matter? ❞ another journalist asked.

❝He was my english teacher... he... once tried to assault me... I-I asked for help with a assignment and he touched my leg...and tried to kiss me. ❞Zhia Xiang said through sobs.

❝Are you the student that recorded the conversation? ❞

❝No, what recording? I was only assaulted by him, I don't know anything about a recording. ❞ Zhia Xiang lied and everyone believed her.

After the police interrogated her regarding the attack she went home where her panicked mom welcomed her.

She had to reassure and calm her down for hours before going in her room.

❝Seems like we are done here. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

❝You've completed your tasks to make Dong Hyuk-Joon pay and show his wife what kind of monster he is, Congratulations, you've reached level B now. ❞ Agent 0 said and Zhia Xiang left this world.

She was now back in the chair in front of her screen.

❝That was interesting. ❞ Zhia Xiang said and closed her eyes to relax a little.

❝Do you want to proceed with the next mission? ❞agent 0 asked.

❝What's the next mission? ❞Zhia Xiang asked opening her eyes.

❝Next mission,Suzuka Mei, a yakuza's daughter fell in love with Tachibana Ryujoo, a young yakuza boss. He saw this as an opportunity to use Mei and take her father's place. Mei did everything he wanted and was the reason for the father's death.After realizing she was used, she shot herself. Her task is to crush Ryujoo's heart. ❞

Zhia Xiang stood silent listening to agent 0.

❝Is something wrong subject #654? ❞

❝No, let's do it. ❞Zhia Xiang said and pressed the buton.