Chapter 22:Classmate(4).

❝Sam! Here! ❞Casper called waving his hand to get Sam's attention.

❝I'm sorry for being late. ❞Sam apologized and sat down next to Casper.

❝Don't worry about it. ❞Casper said smiling.

Zhia Xiang sipped her milkshake as she analyzed Sam. It seems like he doesn't have any bad intentions, but there's something weird about him.

❝Oh, you must be Charlotte. Sorry for ignoring you the last time,I'm Sam, nice to meet you. ❞Sam smiled and held his hand out.

Zhia Xiang shook his hand smiling.

❝No problem, I can see that you're focused on my cousin. ❞Zhia Xiang said making Casper cough.

Sam laughed.

❝You're right, he's hard to forget... ❞Sam said with a melancholy that Zhia Xiang noticed.

❝You two have your romantic fun, I'll just tag along, no need to mind me. ❞Zhia Xiang said and turned her attention to her phone.

Sam nodded grateful and turned his head to Casper.

❝I've missed you. ❞Sam whispered in Casper ear.

Casper held his breath and looked at Sam.

❝So cute. ❞Sam said smiling.

❝Let's order! After... I was thinking we should go to the amusement park, what do you think? ❞Casper said taking the menu and looking through it.

❝Perfect, I like the idea.❞ Sam said looking at Casper.

Zhia Xiang noticed a familiar figure trying to hide behind a menu and rolled her eyes.

Casper was concentrating on the menu trying to ignore Sam's intense stare.

❝I've tried a new cologne today... do you like it? ❞Sam asked getting closer to Casper.

Casper squeaked at the small distance between them and put a hand on Sam's chest.

❝I-I I like it. ❞Casper said, his mind went blank.

❝Really? I'm glad then. You smell amazing too. Is this perfume or your smell? ❞Sam teased and sniffed Casper's neck.

Casper mouth was left open as he glared at Zhia Xiang for help.

❝His head will explode if you keep teasing him like that. ❞Zhia Xiang said not moving her eyes from her phone.

Sam giggled and backed up.

❝I'm sorry, his reactions are too cute. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable. ❞Sam said sincere.

Casper mumbled some inaudible crap before he calmed down.

❝I'm fine! Yes, let's order now. Waiter! ❞Casper called.

Sam supported his chin with his hand and started at Casper.

At a table in the back a certain blue haired man was fuming looking at the couple flirting.

❝Why do I feel so angry? How did Sam ended up meeting Casper and hanging out with him? ❞Jack mumbled as he shot angry glares.

After the meal was over, the couple together with Zhia Xiang went to the amusement park.

❝What should we try first? ❞Casper whispered looking around.

❝What about... the Ferris wheel? ❞ Sam suggested pointing to the tall ferris wheel.

❝Good idea! I love the ferris wheel! ❞Casper said excited.