Chapter 33:Two faced(3).

❝How is my little girl doing?❞Alec, Cassandra's father asked with a warm smile as Zhia Xiang entered his office.

❝I'm doing alright, how about father? ❞Zhia Xiang asked as she walked into his open arms.

❝I'm doing good now that I see my little princess. Now tell me... why are you upset? ❞Alec asked knowing she has something on her chest.

Zhia Xiang looked at him.

❝This man really knows his daughter.❞ She thought.

Her silence made Alec even more upset.

❝Who made you sad? ❞He asked again, ready to break someone in two.

❝Will you believe me if I told you? ❞Zhia Xiang asked thinking if it's a good idea to tell him about Helene and William.

Zhia Xiang came to ask him to support her in a teaching career,but this man is smart and observed something is off.

❝Of course, when did I not believed you? Tell father who made you upset. ❞Alec said patting his daughter's head.

❝William is cheating on me with older sister. ❞Zhia Xiang said with no emotions.

Alec's eyes widens and Zhia Xiang could feel his murderous eyes.

❝I can't believe they would to this! I've gave them a finger and now they're biting my hand? ❞Alec said angry.

Zhia Xiang was a little confused.

❝Gave them a finger? I see why he's saying that about William who works for him, but why include Helene? ❞ Zhia Xiang thought.

Alec saw the confused look on his daughter's face and sighed.

❝There is a secret in our family that me and your mother never wanted you to find out, but now that Helene dared to hurt you, you need to know the truth. Helene isn't your biological sister, she was adopted. We thought your mother couldn't have kids so we adopted her and two years later we had you, our miracle. ❞Alec explained looking lovingly at Zhia Xiang.

❝Now that's some plot twist. ❞ Zhia Xiang thought.

❝Does she know? ❞Zhia Xiang asks.

❝She does. ❞Alec said and sighed disappointed. ❝We've been good to her, never making a difference between you two and she dared to do such thing to you. I will make her and William pay for it, don't worry.❞Alec said kissing Zhia Xiang's forehead.

❝I want to deal with them on my own way, but I need some help from father. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling sweetly.

Alec's heart was melting at Zhia Xiang's cuteness.

❝Of course, father will help however you want. ❞Alec said.

❝I actually came here to ask something from you. I've decided to pursue my dream to be a teacher at the academy so I wonder if you can help me. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

❝Of course. I know the headmaster so getting you in won't be a problem. ❞Alec replied smiling.

Zhia Xiang hugged him happy.

❝Thank you, father. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling.

❝If that garbage of a man does anything, even as much as touching a strand of your hair, come to me immediately. ❞Alec said getting angry again.

❝I will. For now, just put him to work until he passes out. ❞Zhia Xiang said grinning.

Alec was proud to see his daughter stand up for herself.

❝That goes without saying. I was lenient on him since he is your husband, but not anymore. ❞Alec said.

❝That's all I need from you for now. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

❝Alright. I will sent a letter to the headmaster today and tomorrow you should be able to start. ❞

Zhia Xiang was impressed, she expected to wait more for this, but seems like her father has some good connections.

❝Thank you. ❞She says.

❝Come by home when you're free, your mother also misses you. ❞Alec said patting her head again.

❝I will,don't worry. Tell mother I miss her too. I'll leave now, have a great day!❞Zhia Xiang kissed her father's cheek and left, happy with the outcome.

❝What's the plan, subject #654? ❞Agent 0 asked.

❝You'll see. I realized that Helene may be jealous of Cassandra and wants to take everything from her just to see her suffer. Maybe because Cassandra "took her place". I'm sure she doesn't love William, I don't know why Cassandra did, he is mediocre as fuck, will bald in like 5 years, is sexist and doesn't even have money. She's with him to make Cassandra suffer so let's play a game with her. ❞Zhia Xiang said grinning from an ear to the other.

❝Oh? Sister,you're back! We were waiting for you! ❞Helene said jumping from her seat to hug Zhia Xiang.

❝Sister, how good is to see you. ❞Zhia Xiang said hugging her back.

❝She smells like William, did they fucked while I was gone?She's so desperate it's funny. ❞ Zhia Xiang couldn't help but snicker.

❝Did something happened, sister? ❞Helene asked looking quite vicious at Zhia Xiang.

❝Is this bitch stupid? Doesn't she smell his cologne on me? ❞ Helene thought angry, seeing that Cassandra isn't upset or hurt.

❝Did you changed your perfume, sister? Don't take it personal, but it smells horrible. ❞Zhia Xiang containing her laugh.

Both Helena and William shot her an angry look, but kept their mouth shut.

❝You haven't told me why you wanted to see your father, dear. I'm curious. ❞William said walking to Zhia Xiang.

The look of satisfaction on her her made him anxious again.

❝Is my conversation with my father so important to you? Would father like to know that you're butting in? ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling.

William swallowed hard. How could he not know how scary Alec gets when it's about Cassandra. He didn't wished to lose his job so he better suck it up.

❝Of course not, I was just curious, darling. Let's sit down, you must be tired. ❞William said smiling.

❝Is sister planning a surprise? ❞Helene said butting in the conversation.

❝Maybe. ❞Zhia Xiang said and sat down, taking a pastry from the table.

Helene shot William a questioning look, but he shrugged his shoulders just as confused as Helene.

❝Why did sister come by today? Do you have news? ❞Zhia Xiang asked looking at Helene.

Helene felt angry at her sister's behavior, but she couldn't do anything yet.

❝No, I just missed sister. Am I not allowed to see my cute little sister? ❞Helene asked sitting next to Zhia Xiang, rubbing onto her affectionately.

❝Of course you are, sister. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling.

The word sister felt off for Helene which sent her in a state of anxiety.