Chapter 7: Vampire.

❝We received the next mission, subject #654. Gloria Van Țepeș is a vampire Queen. She found a human man on the verge of dying one day and decided to save him. The man didn't had any memories or family to search for him so Gloria allowed him to live in her castle, and soon he requested to be turned into a vampire so he can be with Gloria for eternity. One day he decided that he wants to explore the world and Gloria allowed him to go into human villages and towns. He fell in love with a human woman, Mara, who was a vampire hunter. Blinded by love, he betrayed Gloria and led the vampire hunters to Gloria's castle, battle in which Gloria was killed. Your task is to make Vlad suffer, but not to kill him, only make him wish he was dead. ❞

❝I see. Anymore information? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

❝Yes, it seems like Mara is married. ❞

❝Oh? So Vlad got played by her? How pathetic, I love it. Let's get over with this. ❞Zhia Xiang said and pressed the accept button.

When she opened her eyes, a gigantic ballroom meet her eyes. Zhia Xiang stood on a big throne with a glass of blood in her hand.

❝When in time are we? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

❝The night before the attack. ❞Agent 0 asked.

❝I see, where does Mara's husband lives? ❞Zhia Xiang asked and took a sip of the blood.

❝In the village close to this castle, he has a bread shop. His name is Ioan. ❞Agent 0 answered.

❝I see. Servants! ❞Zhia Xiang called and two vampire men appeared before her.

❝Tomorrow night we'll be attacked by vampire hunters, prepare in secret, don't make a fuss. Tomorrow, sent someone to the village and kidnap Ioan, he has a bread shop, I trust you'll find him. ❞

❝Yes, lord. ❞ the men said and disappeared to fulfill their orders.

Zhia Xiang spend her time admiring the castle and reading some interesting books Gloria collected.

Finally, Vlad came back and went to his room. He felt a sense of guilt because he betrays the one who saved him, but Mara convinced him Gloria it's just a monster without soul that will dispose of him one day.

Zhia Xiang stood in her bed, it's daytime so she just rested. Her heart hurts.

❝Seems like Gloria's feelings are still here. She really loved that stupid man, huh? How stupid of her... look how she ended up, betrayed and killed by the man she saved. ❞Zhia Xiang said looking at the ceiling.

The night came again, the moon shined so bright making such a beautiful serene scenery.

Zhia Xiang stood on her throne drinking blood, everyone was ready for the attack this time so they can't be taken by surprise.

Vlad came earlier so Gloria won't suspect anything.

❝You're finally here, Vlad. ❞Zhia Xiang said in a dull tone.

❝Is something the matter? ❞Vlad asked, cold sweat on his pale forehead.

❝Biting the hand that feed you... you're the worst. ❞Zhia Xiang said looking into his widened eyes.

❝What are you talking about?❞Vlad asked.

❝You should know. Soon they'll be here, right? You sold me, the one who saved your life and gave you a place to belong to. ❞

Vlad heart hurt, Zhia Xiang was right, she showed him kindness and he betrayed her. But he loved Mara and she made him happy.

❝Seems like they arrived. ❞Zhia Xiang said and walked closer to Vlad throwing him into a wall.