Chapter 20:Classmate(2).

Casper played with the straw.

❝I decided, I want to pay him back! ❞ he said determined.

❝Are you sure? You don't seem that type of person. ❞Zhia Xiang said finishing her tart.

❝I am! You'll help, right? ❞

❝Yes, that's why I'm here after all.❞ Zhia Xiang said.

Casper took her hands in his grateful.

❝Thank you! Oh right... I haved asked your name yet... Charlotte isn't your name, right? ❞

❝It's Zhia Xiang. But I'll use Charlotte for now so use this one.❞ Zhia Xiang said and called the waitress with the bill.

She payed and they both exited the restaurant.

❝What should I do with Jack... I'm not good at planning. ❞Casper said looking at the ground as they walked.

❝Let's see... ❞Zhia Xiang said thinking about a plan.

Suddenly, from around the corner a guy bumped into Casper.

❝Oh, my bad. I wasn't careful. ❞ the stranger said smiling warmly.

❝It's my fault too...I was looking at the ground instead of paying attention. ❞Casper said embarrassed.

The two looked awkwardly at each other.

❝I'm Sam, what's your name? ❞ the stranger who know has a name, asked, holding his hand out.

❝Casper.❞ Casper said and shook hands with Sam.

❝Nice to meet you, Casper, let's grab coffee one day. Here, my phone number. ❞Sam said giving Casper a piece of paper with a phone number on it before leaving rushed.

❝Jeez, I'm invisible now. ❞Zhia Xiang said with a smile on her face as she saw the blush on Casper's face.

❝He seems nice... ❞Casper said saving the number in his phone.

❝He seemed to like you too. ❞ Zhia Xiang teased elbowing Casper.

❝What are you saying? ❞Casper asked embarrassed.

❝I mean he completely ignored me and even if he was in a rush he still asked for your name and gave you his number. He wants to see you again. ❞Zhia Xiang said smirking.

❝Do you really think he likes me? Maybe he was feeling bad for bumping into me... ❞

Zhia Xiang giggled and ruffled Casper's hair. They returned to the academy since Casper had classes.

The teachers didn't had any problem with Zhia Xiang being there even is she's not a student, seems like Casper's dad is a good sponsor for this academy.

Jack kept staring at Casper still confused on why he's ignoring him, everything went well. Something must have changed Casper's mind... but what?

The classes were over.

❝Are you going to call him? ❞Zhia Xiang giving Casper a cheeky smile.

❝Don't tease me like this. ❞ Casper said and gently pushed Zhia Xiang.

❝It's not teasing, he gave you his number because he wants to hang out. So why not give him a chance? ❞

❝Alright,  I will give him a message. ❞Casper said taking his phone out prepared to type a message.

❝You don't know what to say? ❞Zhia Xiang asked guessing why Casper is not typing.

❝I mean we are strangers that bumped into each other... what if he already forgot about me? "Oh, who is this weirdo texting me?" ❞Casper said gesturing with his free hand.