Chapter 24:His Highness.

Zhia Xiang sighed and sat on the leather chair in front of the screen.

❝Ready for a new mission? ❞agent 0 asked.

❝Yes. Go on.❞Zhia Xiang said leaning on the chair.

❝The next mission is about Denise who was married for two years with Adrien, the two had a good relationship. Adrien's childhood best friend, Marie, had a crush on him for a long time and was jealous so she framed Denise of cheating on Adrien with fabricated proof. Adrien, who trusted his best friend, not believing she would lie to him, divorced and threw Denise out. Abandoned by her husband and her family, she lived in poverty and died of an illness. Her task is to not fall in love again and life independent. ❞ agent 0 explained.

❝I see. She doesn't want to take revenge? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

❝Not sure, that's her only task. If you want to do anything to Adrien or Marie you're free to do it. ❞agent 0 explained.

❝Alright. ❞ Zhia Xiang said and pressed the accept button making the bright light surround her.

Open opening her eyes she saw the shabby house she's living in.

❝I asume I was already thrown out. ❞Zhia Xiang said sighing at the sad sight.

❝Yes. ❞ agent 0 replied.

❝Let's begin by exploring the town. ❞Zhia Xiang said and arranged herself with stuff from the base.

The country is successful and rich, the town is decorated and busy with people rushing on their way. Zhia Xiang looked around as she tried to make a plan for her to become successful. She could use her journal, but she felt like Denise wouldn't want that.

❝Help! Save me! ❞ a blonde woman shouted.

She was dragged away by 4 tall and muscular men.

Zhia Xiang looked at the woman and felt a familiar feeling.

❝Subject #654, that seems to be Adrien's older sister, Michelle. ❞ agent 0 said pointing at the woman.

Zhia Xiang sighed and walked to the scene.

❝What are you doing with her? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

The men turned and looked at Zhia Xiang, one of them scoffed.

❝None of your bussines, she's our masters slave. Scram before we take you too. ❞ one of them said and all the others laughed.

The blonde vulnerable and scared woman was sobbing and trembling in fear.

Zhia Xiang looked at the man who spoke with a deathly glare and put her hand on his head.

The man arched his eyebrow confused when out of sudden he felt an sharp pain in his skull. Zhia Xiang was crushing his head with one hand.

❝I won't let a mere man hurt a woman in front of me. You low scum. ❞ Zhia Xiang spat.

The man began to shout and struggle, but her grip was too strong.Zhia Xiang looked him in the eyes with blood thirst, like a monster.

❝Help! She's going to kill me, monster! ❞the man shouted as the sound of bone cracking could be heard by bystanders.

The other three men attacked Zhia Xiang. She scoffed and killed the man in her hand turning her back to the other three.

❝Get your ass out of here.❞ Zhia Xiang said looking at Michelle.

❝Thank you! ❞the blonde woman said and ran.

Zhia Xiang took a knife out and soon all of her opponents fell down in a blood puddle making everyone who witnessed, shiver at the bloody sight.

A woman that small and weak looking killed four trained bodyguards in less than 5 minutes? Everyone couldn't believe their eyes.