Chapter 17:Contract(6).

A month has passed and the shootings for "Vicious" were over, the movie ready to be released.

❝I wish it didn't ended so quick. ❞Cheng Zixuan said opening a can of beer.

❝It was fun. ❞ Zhia Xiang said opening her own beer.

❝Cheers, for our hard work. ❞ Cheng Zixuan said smiling.

❝Cheers. ❞Zhia Xiang replied.

After hanging out with Cheng Zixuan, Zhia Xiang went home.

❝It's time to complete the second task. ❞she mumbled to herself as she entered the door.

❝Surprise! ❞Huang Lan shouted and blew confetti at her.

Zhia Xiang looking at him surprised.

❝I've bought a cake to celebrate. Come! ❞ he said pulling Zhia Xiang to sit down in front of the table, were the two levels cake laid beautifully.

❝Thank you... ❞ Zhia Xiang said smiling involuntary.

Huang Lan cut the cake and gave her a piece.

❝I'm proud of you. ❞Huang Lan said sitting next to her with a big smile.

Zhia Xiang looked at him not saying anything.

❝What's wrong? ❞Huang Lan asked, his smile fading away.

❝No one told me that before. ❞ she shortly replied and focused on the piece of the cake in front of her.

Huang Lan looked at her with sadness and maybe... pity? His family wasn't the best, but they were always supportive of him.

❝I'll say to you everyday. ❞ Huang Lan said patting her head.

❝No need. How's your shooting going so far? ❞

❝It's great. ❞ he replied.

❝That's good.❞ Zhia Xiang said eating her cake in peace.

She felt an unexplained sadness in her heart. Why she had to remember her family? This is the second time already, she felt sick to her stomach.

_______________________

❝Here, the scroll you wanted. ❞agent 0 said giving Zhia Xiang the scroll.

Zhia Xiang opened it and began to read, all the information sticking to her brain immediately.

With this, she won't need a culinary school. Opening a restaurant should be easy enough.

____________________

❝A restaurant? ❞Huang Lan asked puzzled.

❝Yes. ❞

❝I didn't know you're into cooking.❞

❝It's a secret of mine. ❞Zhia Xiang said drinking her morning coffee.

Huang Lan looked at her with a smile on his face.

❝Why are you looking at me like that? ❞

❝I'm just happy that you shared your dream with me. ❞

Zhia Xiang laughed softly.

❝You get happy too easy. ❞ she said.

The same day Zhia Xiang went to see restaurants that were for sale.

❝Oh?If that's not miss Lu. Or should I say, miss transmigrator? ❞ Jessica Kim asked taking her sunglasses off.

Zhia Xiang turned her head and fiercely glared at the other woman.

❝No need for such a glare. I'm here on peaceful terms. ❞ Jessica said walking closer to Zhia Xiang.

❝What do you want from me? ❞

❝Your husband.❞Jessica replied.

❝Why should I give him to you? ❞ Zhia Xiang asked smirking.

❝You don't want to be my enemy.❞ Jessica said through her teeth.

❝You don't scare me. Shoo away now. ❞ Zhia Xiang said waving her hand in front of Jessica.

❝You're friends with Cheng Zixuan, right? If you don't want him to get hurt, do as I say. ❞Jessica threatened.

❝Do you think you're scaring me? He's just another man in my missions, why do you think I'll care for what happens to him? ❞

❝Is that so? Let's see who wins this game then! ❞Jessica said and left rushing, the echo of her heels slowly disappearing.

❝I didn't expected to meet another transmigrator. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

❝Me neither. It seems she's a SS rank. ❞agent 0 said.

❝Doesn't matter, if she bothers me I'll crush her. ❞ Zhia Xiang said and continued to search for a place to open her restaurant.

At the end of the day she found a satisfying building and began preparations.

______________________

Cheng Zixuan received a call from Jessica that made him unable to relax.

❝That bitch! ❞he shouted throwing his phone at the wall.

Jessica came from an influential family so finding someone wasn't hard for them. In this case it was Cheng Zixuan's little brother who lived with his aunt.

She dared threaten him with his brother.

❝Lu Fao...❞ Cheng Zixuan said looking at the starts, tears forming in his eyes.

Family or love? The choice was made.

_____________________

Huang Lan was at the movie set shooting for the drama. Jessica, all dolled up, approached him.

❝Wonderful as always, our Huang Lan really is a star. ❞

❝I'm flattered. ❞ Huang Lan replied looking at his phone.

Two more hours and he could go home and see Lu Fao.

Jessica hugged Huang Lan's arm and said:

❝Let's eat something after we're done filming. Today it's a special day and I have no one to celebrate with... please... ❞ Jessica lying and used tears to manipulate Huang Lan who looked at her not knowing what to do.

He thought Jessica was a decent woman so he agreed.

❝I won't stay much, my wife waits for me at home. ❞Huang Lan said.

❝Of course, of course. ❞Jessica smiled, cursing in her mind.

_________________
❝Why did you wanted to meet up so suddenly? ❞Zhia Xiang asked sitting down in front of Cheng Zixuan who was standing stiff.

❝I wanted to see you. Am I not allowed to miss you? ❞Cheng Zixuan asked smiling as usual at her.

❝Again with your flirt. ❞Zhia Xiang laughed and took the menu.

They both ordered and continued to chat. Suddenly, Zhia Xiang felt dizzy.

Cheng Zixuan's heart was breaking into pieces, he had to hurt the woman he loved to save his brother.

That viper got him cornered this time.

Zhia Xiang noticed his nervousness and shook her head  disappointed. Her body began to feel tired and heavy.

She got betrayed.

The look of disappointment in her eyes made Cheng Zixuan dug his nails in his palms.

Her eyes closed as she fell unconscious. Zhia Xiang has been careless this time, she didn't expected Cheng Zixuan to betray her.

Cheng Zixuan took her to a motel.

❝I'm sorry. ❞ he said over and over again as he undressed her and himself.

He couldn't hurt her so he only got under the covers with her and took some intimate pictures that will make others think they have an affair.