Chapter 21:Classmate(3).

Casper flinched and closed his eyes.

❝You don't like horror movies? I didn't knew that. ❞Sam said and took Casper's hand in his.

Casper laughed embarrassed.

❝Sorry...❞he said looking at the floor.

❝Hm? For what? You shouldn't be embarrassed, it's alright to be scared at horror movies... I chose a pretty scary one after all. Here, hug my arm if it's helps or we can leave. ❞ Sam said smiling understanding.

Casper looked at Sam grateful that he didn't made fun of him.

❝Let's stay... you payed for the tickets, it would be a waste to leave so early. ❞Casper said, still avoiding the screen.

Sam gently pulled Casper's head onto his shoulder.

❝You don't need to look if you're scared. ❞Sam said and kept his hand on Casper's head.

Casper blushed and noticed how good Sam smells.

❝Are you sniffing me? ❞Sam asked laughing.

Casper got embarrassed again and hid his head in his shoulder.

❝Don't be shy, I was teasing you a little. Truth is... I hoped you'll like my cologne when I put it on. ❞Sam explained with a slight blush.

Casper got even more embarrassed at Sam's flirt and stood silent with his face buried in Sam's shoulder.

Sam smiled and turned his gaze back to the movie. Casper calmed down completely and raised his head, his face a few inches from Sam's.

Sam noticed and turned his head to face Casper, their noses touching.

Casper got lost in Sam's eyes and held his breath.

❝You look very kissable right now, Casper. ❞Sam whispered.

Sam's breath on Casper's face made him regain his sense and pull back coughing a few times embarrassed.

Sam giggled amused by Casper's shyness. He found it very cute.

❝I don't like being teased... ❞Casper said.

❝Teased? How did I teased you? ❞Sam asked clueless.

Casper blushed again and turned his head to face the opposite way.

❝Why are you hiding now? I was serious earlier, you looked kissable. ❞ Sam said getting close to Casper.

❝The movie, let's look at the movie. ❞Casper changed the subject and turned his head to face the screen only to freeze in shock.

Someone was being eaten alive in the movie. Casper covered his mouth, his stomach wishing to vomit.

Sam stood up and took Casper out of the cinema room. Casper took a few deep breaths and calmed down.

❝That was really gross. Do you like this kind of stuff? ❞Casper asked looking at Sam.

❝More or less. I've seen once how these type of scenes are made and my disgust vanished. ❞Sam explained.

❝Oh, that makes sense.❞

Sam tilted his head to look Casper in the eyes.

❝What if we forget about those gross scenes and go at the arcade? ❞  Sam suggested.

Casper smiled and nodded his head a few times, he loved to play at the arcade.

❝Let's go then. Do you want to take my hand? ❞Sam asked offering his hand.