Chapter 26:His Highness(3).

Zhia Xiang entered the room. Michelle hugged her without warning.

❝It's really you, I'm so happy to meet you again. Miss, my name is Michelle Crandall, Duke Adrien Crandall is my younger brother. You saved my life so let me repay you, everything you want, I'll give it to you if I can. You can live with me at my mansion, I would love to be friends with you. ❞Michelle spoke excited and fast, not giving herself time to breath.

Zhia Xiang looked at Michelle not saying anything, for that idiot's sister, she's pretty nice.

Giselle couldn't help but laugh.

❝Oh my, miss Michelle. I think it would have been better if you kept your brother out of your mouth. ❞Giselle said.

Michelle looked at Giselle confused.

❝Why? Did my brother offended you in any way, Madame? ❞Michelle asked clueless.

Giselle looked at Zhia Xiang as if she asked if it's okay to reveal her identity. When she received a affirmative nodd from Zhia Xiang, Giselle walked closer and whispered in Michelle's ear.

❝In front of you is Denise, your ex sister-in-law. ❞

Michelle gasped and slapped her mouth from shock. She looked at Zhia Xiang with wide eyes.

❝Is it true? You're my brothers ex-wife? ❞

❝Yes. ❞Zhia Xiang said crossing her arms before her chest.

Michelle was at loss of words. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

❝Do you need some water, miss Michelle? ❞Giselle asked sitting down.

Michelle shook her head still shocked.

❝Miss Denise... Let me explain, please. My brother did a mistake that he regrets, he was fooled by that witch, he is searching for you since he learnt the truth. ❞Michelle mumbled and grabbed Zhia Xiang's hands with teary eyes. ❝Right, he is outside, let's call him to apologize. I'll scold him hard, alright? I truly want to be your friend, miss Denise. ❞ she continued to speaks in a rushed manner.

Zhia Xiang squeezed her hand which calmed Michelle down.

❝I saved you because I wanted to. I don't want any reward, please take your leave now.❞ she said.

Michelle gulped hard.

❝I can't let it go like this, I can't live with myself if I do, you risked your life saving me... you could have left me to die knowing what my brother did to you, but you saved me. You're my savior. ❞

❝Miss Michelle, you've heard her. Please take your brother and leave. ❞Giselle said.

Michelle shook her head and looked in Zhia Xiang's eyes.

❝Give him another chance, Miss Denise. I promise he won't make another mistake, I'll make sure of it. It must have been so hard for you... your family...I'm so sorry. ❞Michelle said and hugged Zhia Xiang.

Michelle was a kind soul, she hated to see people treated unfair or suffer. When she found out what her brother did, she didn't wished to speak with him for months.

❝I don't want anything to do with him. ❞Zhia Xiang said gently pushing Michelle away.

❝You must be upset... what if I come again tomorrow? Let's eat something together, I'm sure we can be good friends. ❞Michelle tried again, she really didn't wished to let such a kind person go.

❝Michelle. ❞Giselle said on a harsh tone.

❝I said you can't go in!❞ Luna's voice could be heard.