Chapter 35: Two faced(5).

❝Will you assist me in my revenge plan? ❞Zhia Xiang asked looking into his eyes.

Edric smiled.

❝I'm tempted to say yes, but what will I win from this? ❞ he asked.

❝What does sir Edric could want from me? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

❝Perhaps I want you. ❞Edric replied not taking his eyes off her.

❝Me? Hmm, I can do that. ❞Zhia Xiang replied.

Edric took her hand and kissed it.

❝Then we have a deal. ❞ He said smiling.

Zhia Xiang smiled back and the two continued their dinner. When Zhia Xiang returned home accompanied by Edric, William was fuming in anger.

❝Cassandra! ❞William called.

❝What? ❞Zhia Xiang asked letting the maid take her coat.

❝Where have you been? Who was than man with you? Are you cheating on me?! ❞William asked.

Zhia Xiang couldn't help but laugh. William thought he's laughing at his assumption, but in truth she was laughing at his audacity.

❝Silly, he is my boss and also my father's friend. How can you think something like that? He explained about work and walked me home since it's quite late. ❞Zhia Xiang said looking into William's eyes, waiting for his next move.

❝I-I see. ❞William said bitting his bottom lip.

❝I can't make a scandal yet, I need this house first. ❞William thought and calmed himself.

❝I apologize, I felt quite jealous, I'm sure you understand, dear. I don't trust other men around you. You're gentle and naive, I'm afraid some men will trick you into leaving me.❞William said caressing her cheek.

❝I see, I'm glad you understood dear. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling.

❝Of course... of course.❞William said. ❝Dear? ❞William asked hesitant.

❝Yes? ❞Zhia Xiang replied sitting down on the couch.

❝Can we talk about something? It's quite important so please pay attention and think it throughly. ❞William said sitting down as well.

❝I'm listening. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

❝I thought about this for a while but I didn't know how to bring it up to you without creating a misunderstanding. ❞William continued.

❝I want to ask if you could write our house on my name. ❞William said looking at Zhia Xiang sweetly.

❝How I wished I could find Cassandra and scold her... this cheap good husband act got her to give her house to this pig? Oh dear, how in love with him was she? It's quite depressing. ❞ Zhia Xiang thought as she sighed.

❝Why is that? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

❝Dear, you know how it is...I'm the man of the house... I provide and take care of things, having the house of my wife's name it makes me feel... inferior. ❞William said.

Zhia Xiang nearly laughed, but she managed to keep it in.

❝Is that so? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

❝Yes.❞William replied quickly, thinking Cassandra believed his lie.

❝Nothing weaker than a man's ego. ❞Zhia Xiang said and scoffed.

❝Pardon me? ❞William asked in disbelief.

❝ IT maKes Me FEeL inFEriOr! ❞ Zhia Xiang said mockingly.  ❝Your ego is as small as your dick and having your wife own this house that is by the way, given by my father as present, makes your small ego crush? You're so pathetic it's making me vomit. What else is crushing your ego? Women having opinions? Having a smarter brain that your pea brain? My, my, poor bitch baby cries because woman has rights, fuck right off. Let me guess, you're going to cry and punch a wall in anger because your ego was crushed? You're too funny, Willy, I can't believe you managed to get a wife. ❞Zhia Xiang said and laughed by his stupefied expression.

She then stood up and gave his red face a look.

❝I guess you understand my message, darling. You'll regret being born. ❞Zhia Xiang treated and returned to the bedroom, locking the door.

She could hear the commotion crated by William breaking things around the living room.

❝Is this part of your plan? ❞ agent 0 asked.

❝Yes. I'll have my fun. ❞Zhia Xiang replied and went to sleep for the night.

The next day, she got ready for work happily.

❝Sister? ❞Helene asked as she stepped into the bedroom.

❝Oh? Why are you here so early? ❞Zhia Xiang asked turning around to face Helene.

❝Did that pathetic man called for you to try and convince me to forgive him? Oh my, what a pair of rats. ❞ Zhia Xiang thought and smiled.

❝I've came to see you and William told me about your fight... sister, what is going on? ❞Helene asked getting closer to Zhia Xiang with fake worry in her eyes.

❝Nothing, what is wrong? ❞Zhia Xiang asked clueless.

❝It's not like you to argue with others. ❞Helene added touching Zhia Xiang's arm.

❝You're right, I usually let myself get stepped on. ❞Zhia Xiang said looking into Helene's eyes.

Helene took a step back, surprised by her response.

❝Look, dear. I know William may be too much sometimes, but you two have to make up. You're husband and wife after all. Fights are common. ❞Helene spoke softly, trying to soothe Zhia Xiang.

❝I have to go now, sister. ❞Zhia Xiang said and left without giving Helene a chance to continue speaking nonsens.