Crush Ep.1

Five thirty is exactly the time when people rushed from the classroom and library to the cafeteria and boiling water room. Sang Wuyan had eaten early and was walking on the way to self-study. Ten minutes later, she heard the campus radio start on time.

    After that familiar melody was over, Xu Qian’s voice came out: "Good noon, I’m Xiaoqian, and it’s the pop music time every Wednesday. First is the new song recommendation, and then our last week’s ranking..."

    The school’s broadcasting room has always been done in a vivid and colorful way, much richer than the program when Sang Wuyan entered the school. It's a pity that she hasn't been there for a long time.

    She waited for Cheng Yin for a few minutes in the small garden under the Fourth Religion, and saw her coming with a smile.

    "What's the matter?" Cheng Yin asked.

    " I am intoxicated in Xu Qian's voice." 

     "I think I am intoxicated in my own vinegar jar."

    "No!" Sang Wuyan denied it.

    "No, you..." Cheng Yin was suddenly interrupted by Sang Wuyan in the middle of her speech.

    "Hush—" She made a silent gesture, tilted her head and tilted her ears, without moving for a while.

    Cheng Yin really calmed down. After a while, she asked softly, "What's wrong?"

    Sang Wuyan said, "You listen to this song."

    There was a song on the radio, and the male singer's voice was so soft and slow. Singing in a low voice, it seems to be mingled into the hearts of people.

    📀I lost my way in the grassland. The

    wind was blowing and the grass was low.

    Someone once sang that the sky is like a dome... 📀

    In the evening, Sang Wuyan chatted with Cheng Yin.

    "What kind of song is it? It sounds so good."

    "It's kind of like a newcomer."

    "I really want to know." Sang Wuyan sighed.

    "You can call Xu Qian if you want." Cheng Yin made the first idea.

    "I won't go , kill me."

    "Go and search on the Internet, I guess you can find it." Cheng Yin gave a second idea.

    "I don't know how to search for song titles?" Sang Wuyan is a well-known "Dianbai" (computer idiot).

    "Uh—" The two looked at each other, "I don't know." Cheng Yin was also "Dianbai".

    "..."

    It seems that women cannot rely on women.

    Sang Wuyan and her best friend Cheng Yin moved out of the school to rent together from the beginning of this year. She is almost graduating, and the school is lax. In addition, she is now working part-time on the radio station in City A, so she is afraid that sometimes it will be inconvenient to return to the dormitory late.

    Early the next morning, Sang Wuyan hummed and sang yesterday's song while brushing her teeth. Suddenly she thought of something, spit on toothpaste, raised her head and asked, "Cheng Yin, why don't I go to school and ask them?"

    "Why are you still thinking about this?"

    "Of course. I'm from the radio station and have professional sensitivity."