Crush Chapter 49

"Su Nian Qin, can we speak calmly."

    "It's you who want to hold the bargain with me." Su Nian Qin corrected.

    Sang Wuyan's phone vibrated again and again for a long time, showing that Wu Yu was really worried.

    "I have to talk to Wu Yu at least."

    "By the way, his name is Wu Yu. Why do you always have a relationship with a man surnamed Wu?" And the expression is saying, absolutely not.

    Sang Wuyan was speechless, even this he was going to be angry. After so many years, why can't his mind be mature?

    Outside the window is a heavy traffic flow.

    Su Nian Qin  suddenly said: "Give me the things back."

    "What?"

    "My watch." Su Nian Qin added again, "You stole it from my room that day."

    Then he pulled Sang Wuyan away. Without gentleness, he put the piece in his pocket on Sang Wuyan's hand.

    "I didn't steal it, and I bought it." Sang Wuyan defended it and took it out of her handbag and obediently returned it to him.

    "Then you specifically want to take it back?"

    "I didn't mean that, I just heard Wu Yu say that this watch is very valuable."

    "Next time I hear this man's name from your mouth, I will Go and kill him." Su Nian Qin said.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Outside the door, Sang Wuyan was still struggling for the last time: "Can I not go." She couldn't cope with that kind of scene.

    "No." The tyrant continued his tyranny.

    Xiao Qin didn't want her to disobey Su Nian Qin any more, and caused some sudden situation, persuaded: "Miss Sang, it doesn't matter. It's just a small reception, where people come and go, you don't have to talk."

    Sang Wuyan rubbed hard. Forehead.

    Su Nian Qin forced her hand to hold his arm: "You have to show me the way."

    Then the door was opened by the waiter.

    Sang Wuyan took a breath. This is the so-called small cocktail party. In a huge domed hall, crystal lights are shining brightly, there is a small orchestra on the right, and the sound of the violin is melodious.

    Sang Wuyan looked at her coat, jeans, and flat shoes, and almost escaped on the spot.

    She was about to pull a hand from Su Nian Qin's arm, but she was severely caught.

    "Where do you want to go?" Su Nian Qin lowered his voice, with a fierce tone, but his face remained smiling.

    "I can't do it anymore. I'm so nervous to die now."

    "You can resist, it shows that you are alive and there is no sign of death." He continued to smile.

    "You're really a human face and animal heart." She hasn't seen him for many years, and he actually practiced this unique skill that speaks viciously and smiles harmlessly.

    "If you want to sneak away when I'm not paying attention, I can do something more vicious."

    "What?"