Crush Chapter 35

She suddenly remembered an old-fashioned love philosophy: falling in love is simple and too difficult to get along with.

    When she got off the plane, she went straight to the hospital. Father Sang is still in the intensive care unit with an oxygen tube in his nose.

    Mother Sang said that when she was watching TV that day, Father Sang suddenly said that his brain hurts, and then he began to fall into a coma. When he was sent to the hospital, the doctor said it was a brainstem hemorrhage. If it weren't for timely rescue, there would be no hope at all.

    It will take at least a week for Father Sang to pass the dangerous period, and now it seems that he is recovering well and is sober enough to speak. Sang's mother is a very capable person, and she manages it by herself, inside and out, in an orderly manner.

    The doctor said: "Fortunately, it was delivered in time. Otherwise, it would be late a few minutes later."

    "Will there be sequelae?" Sang Wuyan asked.

    "If it is left brain or right brain hemorrhage, it may cause hemiplegia, but the patient has brainstem hemorrhage. At that time, breathing stopped, which is also the most serious case of cerebral hemorrhage, but it is also the luckiest. So far it seems that there is nothing. But maybe it will happen again. , There is no such good luck. When we met some patients who were old when they became ill, there were no people around, and they were often too late to arrive."

    Sang Wuyan returned to the ward and looked at the sideburns of Father Sang while he was asleep. She looks like her mother, her body is the same as her mother when she was young, small and energetic. But the hair was inherited from her father, and it was dark and dense. In the past, Dad put her on his shoulders and frolicked, and she would pull out his white hair when she saw him. However, after going to high school and college, every time she go home, she will find that those white hairs are getting more and more, which can no longer be solved by pulling one or two.

    Dad is always very loving, totally different from mother.

    Dad used to be the backbone of the work unit. The work unit sent him to study abroad at public expense several times, but he declined, but he just couldn't bear this daughter and this family. When she was a child, she didn't quite understand, so she knew that she grabbed her father by the corner of his clothes, wiped her tears and said, "Dad is not allowed to go, is not allowed to go, is not allowed to go."

    "Yan, isn't there a mother there?" Father Sang said.

    "I don't want my mother, I want my father. I want my father." Little Sang Wuyan cried.

    "Okay, okay. Dad won't go."

    Later, when she grew up, she began to take college entrance examinations and realized how rare this opportunity was for her.

    Late at night, Sang's mother insisted on Sang Wuyan to go home: "I'll watch the night."

    "Mom, I'll be watching. You go back and rest."

    "Go, what do you know as a kid? Go home and sleep."

"Mom—I'm really not a child anymore. I can do what I can, and I will do this. This family has my share."

She thought Mama Sang would annoy her again after hearing these words, but her mother watched Watch her quietly ask: "Your dad has to turn over once every two hours, will you? You have to infuse the infusion until two or three o'clock in the evening, and call a nurse after each bag is almost finished. Are you sure you won't doze off? The potty under the bed Will you make it? Will it be a lip-service? Your only task is to see your dad, to see that he is happy when he sees you, and he has a thought. If it’s me lying here, you can’t go back. You can come back, and you can go to anyone you like. People raise children to prevent old age, and we all have pensions, so we don’t need you to raise them. I just beg you to support yourself in the future."